Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Invitation: Gbajabiamila To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invitation: Gbajabiamila To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari (331 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation: Gbajabiamila To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by ubongutioh(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila (APC-Lagos) on Friday in Abuja, expressed disappointment over the failure of the Service Chiefs to honour the invitation of the house to discuss issues of insecurity in the North East. The speaker while calling off the meeting said that the representatives sent by the Service Chiefs were not acceptable to the leadership of the house. He said that there was no call placed to his office to explain their absence, saying, “I am just seeing their accountants and representatives.”...

READ FULL AT: https://firstreportsonline.com/invitation-gbajabiamila-to-report-service-chiefs-to-buhari/ (C) FIRST REPORTS

Re: Invitation: Gbajabiamila To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Sunofgod(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mere commissioner!

Who are you to be calling service chiefs?

Na so Osinbajo begin!

Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Invitation: Gbajabiamila To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Gbaja! Gbaja!! Gbaja!!!

Na 3 times I don call una so.

Abeg, respect yourself, make una confam where persin come from b4 una go de report am.
Re: Invitation: Gbajabiamila To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Davash222(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Powerless Speaker!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Named Top-20 Countries In Ease Of Doing Business By World Bank / DSS Rough Handle Sowore As He Attempts To Address The Press / Sen Akon Eyakenyi. Empowers Youths Of Eket Federal Constituency By Spaneesheyez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.