Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Why I Killed My Mother-in-law, Two Others” – Suspect Narrates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Mother-in-law, Two Others” – Suspect Narrates (268 Views)

I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect / How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Suspect Narrates How He Killed 5-year-old Hanifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Mother-in-law, Two Others” – Suspect Narrates by Adexbestent: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Omorogbe Edoghogho Happy who killed his mother-in-law, a lady and an eight-month-old baby in Iguadolor community, Ovia North East local government area of Edo State has confessed to the police that he killed them because he could no longer bear the insult meted on him.

The suspect told BESTNAIJAENT, that since he could no longer contain the continuous harassment and beating been inflicted on him by hired thugs of deceased, he took the laws into his hands.

Narrating the ordeal to BESTNAIJAENT, the 44-year-old Edoghogho said his mother-in-law, now late, was always attacking him with thugs at different occasions, inflicting various degrees of injuries on him owing to the fact that he was always having issues with his wife.

According to him,Omorogbe Edoghogho Happy who killed his mother-in-law, a lady and an eight-month-old baby in Iguadolor community, Ovia North East local government area of Edo State has confessed to the police that he killed them because he could no longer bear the insult meted on him.

READ MORE→→https://bestnaijaent..com/2019/09/why-i-killed-my-mother-in-law-two.html?m=1

Re: Why I Killed My Mother-in-law, Two Others” – Suspect Narrates by Catchfirez: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmmq

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Friend Dead In Niger State (see Photos) / Crime: Two Business Man Alleged Stealing Empty Crates Of Trophy Beer / Prayer For Those Who Voted Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.