Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,025 members, 7,942,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Thinking Of An Alternative Source Of Income? Embrace This Business Model - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of An Alternative Source Of Income? Embrace This Business Model (262 Views)

Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) / Alternative Source Of Income. / Say Goodbye To Getresponse, Aweber And Embrace This Email Marketing P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of An Alternative Source Of Income? Embrace This Business Model by Promarketer(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thinking of an alternative income source?

Embrace this business model now

As we all know that in Nigeria of today many businesses are closing down for many reasons which cannot be fathomed.

It is very hard to open a physical shop and make a profit of 2000 naira on a single product.

Most of these big shops deals with cash flows which keep them in business but invariably when you separate out the profit from those cash flows, you will realize there is nothing left.

That is why Skills and Income School has sponsored this training so as to empower as many people as possible who is eager to learn how to run a profitable online business that does not involve renting a shop.

Mind you there are thousands of online business that promises you heaven and earth but in the long run, you lose out in a big way.

The model of business I will be taking you through in the training is simply called Information product marketing.

This model of business is the easiest, laziest, cheapest and most profitable way of making income online which also provides value to people that needs it.

In summary, it involves finding information on what people are hungry to know and getting paid for it in exchange.

For example, let's say i have an information on how to cure ulcer and i was able to get 50 patient based on this information and i ended up selling each for 5000 naira. That means i made 250k in pure profit.

Now tell me what business could give you this profit?

This is the exact blueprint you will be learning in this training.

By the end of these 3 days training, i am so confident that no matter your knowledge you will be able to create a professional information product on your selected interest.

Also note that, this is a complete practical training where you will have to tender your project before moving on to the next phase.

Skills and Income School which is the soul sponsor of this program has deem it fit to ensure everyone makes income from his or her talent.

Join the training now before its too late

https://informationproductempire.com/infotraining/

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele- Speaks About Investing In Real Estate, Amen Estate Phase 2 / I Need Fedex Assistance.. / Leadore,zincore,gemstone,manganeseore Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.