Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,723 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! (45725 Views)

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Praizenews: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bbn star, Tboss Who gave birth recently loses her dad Eng. Vicent Idowu.

Thought according to reprot Tboss is not in good terms with her dad tiLl present. This sad news was announced by his brother on his ig page some mins ago. See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbn-star-tboss-loses-dad-eng-vicent-idowu/

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Praizenews: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
See More photos HERE

He wrote ;

1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by naijadrivablog: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Who will now undo the curse of Tnose ring

RIP Baba.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by nuban07(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Death is inevitable and it can come at any time. I'm sure she will regret not reconciling with the old man when he was alive.
Stop that beef now!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by oluwasegun007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Take heart dear...

I heard she's pregnant..

Na babatunde be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
wow
This life ehn, uwa enwero isi
I know she was estranged with her dad, now he's dead with no possible chance of reconciliation or being at peace with each other
if she had known he was going to die, won't she have tried to reach out to him?
that's why we should all learn to swallow our pride and learn to forgive and forget, especially your family because no one knows tomorrow
let's not wait until death comes and leaves us with regrets
I'm sure she'd be saying so many "had I knowns" now

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Ekakamba: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
RIP!
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by paparazzi1987(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Who will now undo the curse

RIP Baba.

lalasticlacla

Curse na African thing...Who curse epp grin

7 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by BRATISLAVA: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
He should've made peace while alive. Why cursing his daughter? At the end of the day it's never worth it. Try and love your family even if no one else.

8 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Osnami: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by StrikeBack(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
So Many people died also Today.
People die Every minute

So RIP to everyone that will still die today

Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by alphaconde(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hope he finally prayed and blessed t boss if that man died with those hurtful words. Then its a sad tale

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by victorazyvictor(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chai!
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by kestolove95(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
So na u born dix ashawo?

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by solmusdesigns: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Haaa

After cursing Tboss

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by ZombieTAMER: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
is that guy the baby daddy?
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by slawomir: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Death is only the beginning
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Kendumazy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Rest in peace to him
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Jochabed(f): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
O God. RIP
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by lollmaolol(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Who will now undo the curse

RIP Baba.

lalasticlacla

No father truly lay curse on his children, forget it. Curses have been turned into blessing for her

12 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Officialgarri: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Buhari and I are not concerned....

6 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Truthbites: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Deadbeat now beaten by death

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by victorazyvictor(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
kestolove95:
So na u born dix ashawo?
If your still a virgin then your not ashy too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by franchasng: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wow, I can imagine how many private jets that will attend the burial since his daughter roll with only private jet owners, mhen people that don't have private jet should better avoid the burial sha oh shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by oluxy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Moral lesson, always be at peace with everyone especially family. Death don't announce it coming, death always brings separation among love ones.

Don't give death the avenue to leave you with unspoken words.

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Lexusgs430: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Babatunde is new borns name......

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thats why i always encourage people to make peace with the people that gave them life before they die so that you will not pick automatic curse

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
which one be automatic curse na grin
NaijaDonCast:
Thats why i always encourage people to make peace with the people that gave them life before they die so that you will not pick automatic curse

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by seunmohmoh(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Rest in peace baba tboss
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by healthserve(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
After he cursed her. Now who will lift the curse. This girl go see helele except God go EPP her
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Kingluqman(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Who be that agbako in red

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures / The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.