Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,265 members, 7,891,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

"I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown (2374 Views)

What Next For Auntie Tontoh Dikeh? / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by Mhizcarolina: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Famous Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram story on Friday with a romantic message to her mysterious boyfriend.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-X8cIz3BU6rU/XYVP905p7jI/AAAAAAAAAJc/DUZj2jkFQvE9KKqhbXTH669_ynVFUdd6ACLcBGAsYHQ/s640/Tonto-2.jpg[/img]

The actress, who took a swipe at her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill claims she regrets her former boyfriend, jeweller, Michael Awujoola alias Malivelihood did not father her son, King Andre.
Now, the actress has penned a sweet message for her new man which reads;
“I love you and I miss you so much
Babes but your Ego wouldn’t let me tell you how I really want to be in your arms and Bleep you right”

Gist You Love recalls in January, the actress had debunked rumours she was pregnant, stressing that she is a celibate hence should be the last person to be expected with a baby bump.
However, with her new man around, we might just be expecting another baby.

See her post below
https://gistyoulove..com/2019/09/i-just-want-to-be-in-your-arms-and.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by amaniro: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tonto tells "unknown", and how is that our business?

Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by Mhizcarolina: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by superlife: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Later on she would be caught having afffair with another man
Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by marlow1962(m): 1:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Bloggers av come again
Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Is there a wrong way to bleep?
Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by DeHumbleTboy: 2:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Mhizcarolina:
Famous Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram story on Friday with a romantic message to her mysterious boyfriend.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-X8cIz3BU6rU/XYVP905p7jI/AAAAAAAAAJc/DUZj2jkFQvE9KKqhbXTH669_ynVFUdd6ACLcBGAsYHQ/s640/Tonto-2.jpg[/img]

The actress, who took a swipe at her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill claims she regrets her former boyfriend, jeweller, Michael Awujoola alias Malivelihood did not father her son, King Andre.
Now, the actress has penned a sweet message for her new man which reads;
“I love you and I miss you so much
Babes but your Ego wouldn’t let me tell you how I really want to be in your arms and Bleep you right”

Gist You Love recalls in January, the actress had debunked rumours she was pregnant, stressing that she is a celibate hence should be the last person to be expected with a baby bump.
However, with her new man around, we might just be expecting another baby.

See her post below
https://gistyoulove..com/2019/09/i-just-want-to-be-in-your-arms-and.html

Charly boy if you know you know. Check out the recent salty video on fb.
Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Celibate that cannot close legs
Is that one a celibate?

She should swerve with her Toto decay
Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by Burgerlomo: 3:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Lovely peach color bwest shocked

Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by kowema(f): 4:03am On Sep 21, 2019
Another man about to be messed up.
Verbal bruise loading
Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2019
STUPIDITY Is now Gender-Based
Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by StrikeBack(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2019
cool
This one sef go reach promise land
Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by T3ndrils: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2019
NNaah ehh...

Re: "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown by blissboss32(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
The girl is a bitch. No dey tire to bleep!

(1) (Reply)

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. / Matured Mind Please. No Insult / Prostitute Buried With Coffin Designed Like A Penis In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.