Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,895 members, 7,906,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria (4423 Views)

Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform / Please Review - Cheapest Bulk SMS Provider In Nigeria / How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
Please for those of us who use Bulk SMS or offer the service. What is the best Bulk SMS platform in Nigeria at the moment.
I do not necessarily want the cheapest, i mean the best in terms of User Interface, Features, Support, Simplicity, platform compatibility.

Your answers would really be appreciated smiley.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by atampakoeg(f): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
Nice, but i noticed to login, they redirect you to RouteSMS who obviously is the company where they get the bulk sms from.
So in other words, they don't have a custom SMS platform, and having used Route SMS, there really are no serious features there.

Apologies to Indians also, but they did not try at all in the interface design also.
So thanks @atampakoeg, but i want something better.!
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by atampakoeg(f): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2010
Interesting, don't people here use Bulk SMS, Common you guys! Please i need answers!
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
HABA, someone else should comment now, Where are all those guys sef!
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by Syma: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
Try http://smslive247.com. I've been using their service for 2 years now with no problem. The interface is easy and friendly. I even blogged how to integrate SMS functionality into your website with their API here http://emekaemego..com/2010/10/sending-sms-with-aspnet-mvc.html

I'm also making a heavy use of their SMS gateway on this site http://delighthq.com. You can check the tour here http://delighthq.com/tour, scroll down to the SMS section. Their service goes beyond bulk SMS. In terms of support, they don't give you that instant response when you need an urgent answer from them.

I recently found a new site http://bbnsms.com which I haven't tried, Though it looks promising and I'm planning on giving it a shot in case something goes wrong with smslive247
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
You are a great guy @Syma, i am checking them now! Thanks
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2010
Thanks, checked the sites, they are not as feature rich as i expected. The User interface, though simple is not really informative.
I am looking for an SMS platform in nigeria, one that is really feature rich, great interface, good customer sevice and above all great rates.

if i can't find one that meets these criteria, i will have to look for another option. Check out this site. http://burstsms.com
That's an SMS Platform, see the screenshots of their Platform, you will have an idea what i am looking for.

The report section is amazing! http://smslive247.com/, though good rates, interface is just no IT.
Thanks anyways, !
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by Syma: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
Guess we're both looking at it from different angle. i really don't care much about the interface. As a developer what i look at first is the api & it's features followed by the price. I use it mostly for integrating into web application, I can build whatever interface i want. Though burstsms has a richer api but the problem is that they charge in $ which is high when you covert it in naira.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2010
No hard feelings mate! But i really get really angry when developers come online to say they don't care much about interface. the earlier you realize that interface is much more part of your work the better.
Do you think those who employ developers for Microsoft and Apple and other software giants would listen to that, maybe 20 years ago. but not in this century, as good as indians are, they remain behind because of this one thing.

Please ignore my rant if you have to, but YOU ARE NOT A DEVELOPER IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW TO PRESENT YOUR WORK. Its like cooking pounded yam and serving it in a cup and saying, its the food that matters! GOSH.

Thanks anyways for your input, much appreciated.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by Syma: 2:15am On Nov 05, 2010
No hard feelings mate! But i really get really angry when developers come online to say they don't care much about interface. the earlier you realize that interface is much more part of your work the better.
Do you think those who employ developers for Microsoft and Apple and other software giants would listen to that, maybe 20 years ago. but not in this century, as good as indians are, they remain behind because of this one thing.

Please ignore my rant if you have to, but YOU ARE NOT A DEVELOPER IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW TO PRESENT YOUR WORK. Its like cooking pounded yam and serving it in a cup and saying, its the food that matters! GOSH.

Thanks anyways for your input, much appreciated.

You misunderstood me.

I mean when it comes to anything SMS on the web, what I only care about is how rich the API is. I usually integrate SMS functionality into most of the works I do for my clients, so I don't look much on how rich the interface of any SMS service provider is.

Below is what my work looks like,  I designed the interface myself (start to finish). even the this http://delighthq.com (Which I'm still working on)

Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by ufumes(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
Nice discussion so far. Its true that when you talk about bulk sms today many tend to only consider pricing. Other important features to consider are efficiencies, quality service, excellent delivery and fast customer care responses. I have been using Http://cheapnigerianbulksms.com for some times now and their service has been excellent. Some rich feature of their service are auto duplicate number removal, schedule text for later delivery, easy to use interface and lots more. In terms of service and efficiency,i feel they re d best i have used so far.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by schneid: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
have u checked pragmarsms.com?
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2010
@SYMA,

Thanks for the reply. And more thanks for replying not Reacting! Nice work!. Thanks
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by alleno: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
@schneid

I applaud your efforts your efforts but really, not impressed with interface design. Also the sms section of the site does not seam to have a lot of features.
I need a platform that you can setup a campaign on, monitor it, use Short Codes. Do STUFFS! You know!

But thanks for the reply! Keep up the good work.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by zogo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2010
Emphasis must be placed on user-friendly features rather than price alone. who has a platform that lets you order sms with ATM card? pls if ur platform has that let me know. you can text me or call me on 07063249904
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by oyezkinnola: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2011
have you tried www.omobilesms.com?It's a fast,simple and reliable sms platform.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by Gmmail(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
easy2text.com
supports long codes, sms inbox, broadcast etc
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by expjb(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
still remain the best to me. They have grown to be a real giant in the industry. They now offer voice SMS. Bulk SMS, Email marketing and a NEW PRODUCT CALLED THE PIN BLASTER(you should try this out) all from the same account. I heard before the end of the month all their clients can convert their bulksms/voice sms credit into RECHARGE CARDS FOR TELECOMS.

You should give them a try.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by adewaleh(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Linkmysms
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by johnemeka(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2013
the best bulksms or customized sms portal you can ever think of is www.johbulksms.com It is releable and has a very fast delivery capasity.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by familysms: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2013
Try www.matrosms.net. They re the best
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by legalmoney(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
The best bulk sms platform is www.LegalBulksms.com.
Their sms delivery is very fast. They provide numbers of any kinds for their clients. That means if u don't have numbers to market to, they wil give ur targeted numbers. You are only charged for delivered sms, that way u wil save urself from loosing lots of money.
The also offer bulk email marketing, social media marketing, pay per clicks and lots more.
Visit www.Legalbulksms.com
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by chuchutech(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Visit www.boltsms247.com/signup.php cheap, reliable and efficient bulksms. Wonderful customer care support and online payment facility avaliable
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by chinwe1960: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by chinwe50: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by yinkanig: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2014
Were is ur office in lagos please
chinwe50:

for added like
-sms delivery reports
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by doctorfox: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Maybe I'm being too confident about this.
But I certainly believe www.ebulksms.com trumps them all.
Very worthy of being on the top 10 list.
My opinion; www.ebulksms.com is top quality.
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by AmosChinedu: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2014
contact all is the best bulk sms site...visit www.contactallbulksms.com
Re: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria by profstar(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2014
I think the best is www.starconceptsms.com try it and give your comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Integrate "Payment With Airtime" Feature Into Your Web Applications. / Free Credit Card Generator And Script Rush In / How To Install Joomla 2.5 Quickstart Template Pack(Step By Step Tutorial Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.