Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry (4364 Views)

Portable Attack Osimhen, Donjazzy For Abadoning TG Omori After Failed Kidney Tra / Thanks To Donjazzy, You Can Now Place Bet On The Winner Of Bbnaija On Bet9ja / Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Findschoolnews: 1:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Findschoolnews: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Please drop comments on the channel and please subscribe
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Findschoolnews: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
This guy ehh
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Findschoolnews: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice obe
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Findschoolnews: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Onyi22(f): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
I wonder what is stopping him from getting married, maybe it's a spiritual problem, who knows!!!
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Findschoolnews: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Onyi22:
I wonder what is stopping him from getting married, maybe it's a spiritual problem, who knows!!!
chai
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Findschoolnews: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Alex09(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2019
Onyi22:
Maybe he needs a wife not baby mama
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Alex09(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Let him know u are single and ready to mingle
Re: See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry by Findschoolnews: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Alex09:
Let him know u are single and ready to mingle
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Won Different Hearts On Social Media After Dropping This Pictures / Nedu’s Ex-wife Got Pregnant For Her Elder Sister’s Husband” / Femi Otedola’s Daughter, DJ Cuppy And Ice Prince Zamani Looking Cute Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.