Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Welcome The Fastest Growing Location In Africa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome The Fastest Growing Location In Africa (514 Views)

PERFECTLY DRY FLAT LAND IN A WONDERFUL LOCATION IN ELEKO IBEJU LEKKI / Welcome To Furniture Market Place / ROOFING PROJECT ONGOING At A Location In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome The Fastest Growing Location In Africa by Andynwosu(m): 2:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Welcome The Fastest Growing Location In Africa. Chances are, you have read or seen information that Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria is the fastest growing property location in Africa. My name is Realtor Ikenna (+234 8030529372) and here is my professional analysis on the potentials of Ibeju-Lekki. If you Like, Comment and Share this post, I will send you a FREE copy of my book – 20 Ways to Profitable Property Investment In Nigeria.

Read full article here https:///g9bp9SF

Realtor Ikenna
+234 08030529372
ikenna@recnig.com

Realtor Ikenna writes on real estate and a wide area of interesting topics. He is the author of two popular books - 5 Steps to 7 Figure Real Estate Income in Nigeria and 20 Ways To Profitable Property Investment in Nigeria. He works with individuals and organizations to acquire property investments in Nigeria and mentors hundreds of people pursuing full /part time career in Real Estate. He consults with several leading property developers in across Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Fully Detached For Sale At Ochid Hotel Road ,ikota / Acres And Plots Of Land Available For Sale At Obada-oko, Abeokuta, Ogun State / Are You Interested ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.