Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work (51208 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Life is sweet ooo

Get trained as a data reseller Agent for just a token.

Is a business you can start with for as low as 5k and make your gain.

Check my profile/Signature for details and chat me up
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Kenturkey048(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
EniHolar:

Maybe I should send one to you so that you can appreciate its importance.
please send one to me.
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Isoduwa(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians don't know about Love � them too see Love finish all this girls
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by emydnobl: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
EniHolar:

Maybe I should send one to you so that you can appreciate its importance.

Expecting a message

eugenia2yk@gmail.com
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
queenfav:
Aww, lemme save this so i can send to hubby randomly.

Just be sending....

Expect slap one day after Lagos traffic and its frustration..

Copy and paste won't save u oo

Buhari is causing more damage
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by oloriLFC(f): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Naa! I don't copy and paste, doesn't sound genuine to me. I send directly what comes from my heart

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2019
EniHolar:
I'll know how to share them for them come Monday afternoon.

grin
ff

Honey you deserve a soft damping on your beefy virgimus grin
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Moji12(f): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2019
All I’m seeing is my handsome husband wat if the husband is not handsome jus thinking out loud undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Bgirlie: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerian Men are not romantic at all, look at the comments from them undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by maak400: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Legitn:
Who can tell me what cc means

Cc means carbon copy.

At the bottom of a business letter, cc would be followed by the names of the people who were sent carbon copies of the original, so the recipients would know who else received it. In the context of email, cc indicates the other recipients to whom the message was sent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Legitn(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2019
maak400:

Cc means carbon copy.

At the bottom of a business letter, cc would be followed by the names of the people who were sent carbon copies of the original, so the recipients would know who else received it. In the context of email, cc indicates the other recipients to whom the message was sent.
Thank you
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
We can as well twist it for the boyfriends. Afterall na boyfriend dey graduate into husband.
u self u no dey tire wit bf all d time pls attend shilo dis yr 4 ur husband 2 com ok
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
We can as well twist it for the boyfriends. Afterall na boyfriend dey graduate into husband.

gbayi

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by uthlaw: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2019
Bgirlie:
Nigerian Men are not romantic at all, look at the comments from them undecided
who romantic help....make I Husstle my 4odds stake 5k make I rest!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Bgirlie: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2019
uthlaw:
who romantic help....make I Husstle my 4odds stake 5k make I rest!
Eh, Lol
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by ipswitch: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Wonderful thread. Kudos to the OP.
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2019
sirchrislatestn:
u self u no dey tire wit bf all d time pls attend shilo dis yr 4 ur husband 2 com ok
So God only answers at Shiloh?
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Boatswain: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Single ladies are like....

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2019
ys guide me to see the beauty behind imperfection. I just want you to know that even If I come to this world again, I will choose you over and over again. I love you — best hubby of the year.

Sweet Text To Inspire Your Husband At Work

#10. I was counting my blessings, and I discovered that being your wife was the best of them. Every moment I spend with you makes me feel like the luckiest woman on earth. I never knew I could meet someone as lovely and kind as you. Trust me; I’ll spend the rest of my life, showing you how much I value you.

#11. Sweetheart! Do you know the beauty of having a husband as intelligent, brave and strong like you? I can always depend on you when things are rough, and I’m scared. No challenge is never too strong for you to overcome; that’s the reason you will remain my everyday crush till eternity. I love you like no man’s business.

#13. My handsome Husband. I always have confidence in your ability. Don’t allow the fear of failure to limit your success. Embrace the opportunity in front of you and prove yourself to the world. Just remember

What are you wating for?
See what one of our Rose Glow Skincare students is doing with the skills she got within a few weeks....

Are you still there asking what and what skincare product o buy for your family?
Why not join the train and start making it yourself with pure organic and botanic ingredients.
You can also package and sell as you can see, it no different from what you throw money away to buy from big cosmetic shops.

Join the class today and be a formulator of all kinds of skincare and cosmetic products.

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by hoopLA: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2019
The only time you read these superficial pieces of crap from your female spouses is when you credit their accounts.

The Nigerian female is incapable of romance by herself unless spurred by financial and material inducement.

Trust me I know. I've been married for 11 years and I am speaking from experience.

I dont give a flying damn about what you braindead muppet females say.
That is the truth.
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by MisterGrace: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Mummymahdi:

I don't think this is true, with morethan 16yrs of marriage I still do morethan this and that too from the depth of ma heart not because of the sweetness of the words or to gain financially from him

Don't you dare stop if truly you do these things.
Even the heavens will continue to smile down on you.

God bless you.
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by hoopLA: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Get some of these handwritten and slipped into this breast pocket and see the magic.

Love dey sweet joor cheesy

Too much western soaps and reality shows have a way of deceiving peeps.

This one above is yet to taste the reality of marriage.

I dont want to burst your bubble, but in real terms all the hustle of every day life in Nigeria will leave you drained of any romantic tendencies.

Last last just spread your legs for 5-8 minutes after a long day and call it a day.

Too much stress
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by hoopLA: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Lol.
The day I stopped believing in romance was when o visited a couple from that facade called church. They always called themselves by pet names in public. My Treasure, etc, holding hands, giving each other pecks every now and then.

Till I stumbled upon them hurling insults at each other at home and the wife being unruly to her "treasure" while shouting at the top of their voices.

Lol.

Romance is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by princfred(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2019
hoopLA:
The only time you read these superficial pieces of crap from your female spouses is when you credit their accounts.

The Nigerian female is incapable of romance by herself unless spurred by financial and material inducement.

Trust me I know. I've been married for 11 years and I am speaking from experience.

I dont give a flying damn about what you braindead muppet females say.
That is the truth.
korel9:
Nah
The typical Naija wife believes she's the one who deserves all the accolades even if she doesn't go to work.
Una know them.
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Mummymahdi(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
MisterGrace:

Don't you dare stop if truly you do these things.
Even the heavens will continue to smile down on you.

God bless you.

amen,
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by PrincessB1(f): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Wow!

I love this kiss
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by RoyalBlu(f): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2019
hoopLA:

Too much western soaps and reality shows have a way of deceiving peeps.

This one above is yet to taste the reality of marriage.

I dont want to burst your bubble, but in real terms all the hustle of every day life in Nigeria will leave you drained of any romantic tendencies.

Last last just spread your legs for 5-8 minutes after a long day and call it a day.

Too much stress

Been married for six years. And we're still "hopeless romantics" cheesy

My case is different you hear. And why stress yourself over things you have no control over?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by hardyzah: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm it makes my head swell up,chaai I love this
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Abbeylincson(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Legitn:
Who can tell me what cc means
carbon copy
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by Phil16: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2019
This is nice but I would like her to send me things from her heart and not copy and paste from the internet.
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by hardyzah: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm it makes my head swell up,chaai I love this[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work by hoopLA: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Been married for six years. And we're still "hopeless romantics" cheesy

My case is different you hear. And why stress yourself over things you have no control over?
Lol
Happy for you.

I pray it stays that way.

Have a great day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.