Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,048 members, 7,925,308 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nl Auctions- Ended! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Auctions- Ended! (36321 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2010
^^

Googles is mine already!. . .I only want some more. . .surely, that can't be too much to ask!

I can have creamish as well! tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrCork26: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2010
ermm any real chicks in this room apart from Odunnu? angry

we r lookin for a girl friend, wifey material with real hairs wink
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2010
tkb417:

^^
but cant u try creamish or Googles?

Googles is fine oh; i have her picture

do you want? tongue

]Creamish is excruciatingly UGLY . . .dont even bother! grin

violent:

^^

Googles is mine already!. . .I only want some more. . .surely, that can't be too much to ask!

]u can have who as well? see as dem de discuss me like say i no de here!

. .well . . . i culd add u to ma list of hot NL fans . . . lemme c a pix eh? cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

****Using the microphone****

whoever said money can't buy love definitely has been sleeping for so long,. . . . . If you had those prince charming dreams as a child, then hello, today is your lucky day, you can consider it a perfect holiday season---------romantic adventure!!!!

He's a writer, music lover, dj, artist, street-smart plus a few tattoos.

He started his career at the University of Lagos, with a Bachelors in Chemical engineering, after which he bagged a Masters degree in Chemical and Biological engineering at the University of British Columbia. . . . . He's currently a Process safety engineer with the British Petroleum!

Talk about[b] intelligence[/b], talk about humor, talk about charm, talk about masculinity, talk about DEBOLA!

Ladies and gentlemen, i give you DEBOSKY!!!

UPSIDES

The perfect take home to mama. . .{and trust me, there aren't very many of those, save myself and Debola}.  He has a square jaw line, a well toned body, exactly the kind of person you want to go shopping with!. . .He does flowers and dates too. . . .he doesn't have kids out of marriage nor a wife waiting at the village!

DOWNSIDES

He's a geek!. .  hates night clubs and beaches, sarcastic, argumentative, snores loudly, there are also rumors of body odor!

Bidding starts at #100

Common ladies, make this happen. . .grab this while its hot!

LMAO @ red highlighted part.Make debo catch you. You go lose your license to live grin grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2010
Creamish is excruciatingly UGLY . . .dont even bother!

Thanks for the "heads up",

I'm quite ugly too, we could make tons of ugly kids together, they'd scare neighbors and win Halloween contests !
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2010
violent:

^^

u have Googles and u want creamish (the militant)

see, to be fore-warned is to be fore-armed

Creamish is beautiful but she dey get hawt body so i doubt how u can keep her with another babe
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
violent:

Thanks for the "heads up",

I'm quite ugly too, we could make tons of ugly kids together, they'd scare neighbors and win Halloween contests !

]wow . . .im soo interested!!  cheesy

BTW . . it'l b crazy fun to auction chics . . .d profilez wat im lookn forward to . .I wonder where Gbomo will get pics of Inked, Queeneve, iice, ikamefa . . . make we wait n c !  grin

tkb417:

u have Googles and u want creamish (the militant)
see, to be fore-warned is to be fore-armed

Creamish is beautiful but she dey get hawt body so i doubt how u can keep her with another babe

]Militant . . yeah . . .

Me hawt? shocked . . . ever seen me b4? . . ahh . . i said im downright ugly . . .literally oo . .no joke! grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by debosky(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
WTF?

I guess some peeps have been 'hacking fb' or getting confidential info from people on my fb (no wonder someone asked for by FB details y'day). Make I no call Amadioha and Sango to strike the person.

Debosky is unavailable for bidding. . . .I am taken by googles.  tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
Go siddon make I hear word
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by debosky(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
^^ You wan bid? cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2010
debosky:

WTF?

I guess some peeps have been 'hacking fb' or getting confidential info from people on my fb (no wonder someone asked for by FB details y'day). Make I no call Amadioha and Sango to strike the person.

Debosky is unavailable for bidding. . . .I am taken by googles.  tongue

^^^

Lmao! grin grin grin grin

@Jomo,

the items you placed on auction are talking too much, can you get em to please shut up?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
]see googly darl . .u dint even need to spend dat hefty sum (N97.70) on him . .  hez another christmas bonus!  grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
BTW . . it'l b crazy fun to auction chics . . .d profilez wat im lookn forward to . .I wonder where Gbomo will get pics of Inked, Queeneve, iice, ikamefa . . . make we wait n c

. . .watch this space! cheesy cheesy

the items you placed on auction are talking too much, can you get em to please shut up?

Yes i can do that,

Debosky, could you please shut the f[i]u[/i]ck up?. I wouldn't want to get my customers pissed. . and yes, make sure you smile pretty well while at it!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2010
debosky:

^^ You wan bid? cheesy
After I read that you snor and confirmed frm googles,I lost my 'erection'
no, i dnt wanna bid.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2010
]lolz . . Odunnu . . . just like dat?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by OboBoco(f): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
debosky:

WTF?

Debosky is unavailable for bidding.

DEBOSKY,
who gave you the right to leave my house without my permission ??
have you forgotten that i bought you earlier on ? and that you started your duty already
OYA, report yourself to YIM , NOW. ( waiting at the entrance of the house with koboko at hand, tapping one leg on the ground )
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by debosky(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
Obo Boco:

DEBOSKY,
who gave you the right to leave my house without my permission ??
have you forgotten that i bought you earlier on ? and that you started your duty already
OYA, report yourself to YIM , NOW. ( waiting at the entrance of the house with koboko at hand, tapping one leg on the ground )

shocked shocked grin grin

So how come I'm being sold again? Jomo-Gbomo is engaged in fraud.

Jomo-gbomo:

Debosky, could you please shut the f[i]u[/i]ck up?. I wouldn't want to get my customers pissed. . and yes, make sure you smile pretty well while at it!

Reveal your sources and I shall reward you with unlimited access to other quality merchandise.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2010
hehehe . . . another twist!  cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2010
Reveal your sources and I shall reward you with unlimited access to other quality merchandise.

erhm, i have read this somewhere before. . . ***trying hard to remember****
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
***still thinking**

Yess!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Chapter 4 vs 8

the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. {9} "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me." {10} Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
500,000.00 USD for debosky

@gbomo gbomo

Please before you send debo to my house , check for atleast minimum 14 packs, And also check for the gravity level down below. I don't want a 2mins man that will end up complaining of back pain when I am done with the 8th round.

Thanks
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Dyt(f): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2010
walks in2 d store
looks around
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2010
jennykadry:

@gbomo gbomo

Please before you send debo to my house , check for atleast minimum 14 packs, And also check for the gravity level down below. I don't want a 2mins man that will end up complaining of back pain when I am done with 8 round.

Thanks

You are making the right decision maam!

I can't guarantee that the adverse effect of gravity on this item, there are reports that the miniature sized object you are interested in might have worn out after much self-inflicted beatings over the years.

But this much i can assure you, he does flowers and he's charming. {i promise he is}
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
Dyt:

walks in2 d store
looks around

we don't sell dildos here maam, the lady down the street does!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
Debosky can you now see the outcome of what you did?

Ur fb profile was given to Gbomo Gbomo
Lol

Meanwhile, i believe this Jomo militant guy/gurl is one old Nlder cos how on earth did he/she get into my Hi5 profile?

I haven't even checked dt profile in years.

Ill unravel this conundrum in lil time
Truss me
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by OboBoco(f): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
jennykadry:

@gbomo gbomo

Please before you send debo to my house , check for atleast minimum 14 packs, And also check for the gravity level down below. I don't want a 2mins man that will end up complaining of back pain when I am done with the 8th round.

Thanks

Girl hold your money, let jomo gbomo, sort things out,
he was already sold to me and he resumed duty already so HE IS NOT UP FOR SALE anymore,
Jomo has a lot to explain to me,
its becoming an issue of fraud.
After selling debosky to me,
he/she came behind my back to steal him again to go and resell.
i have called the cops already
there's explanation to be made.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by 190: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
my peoples angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

I can't guarantee that the adverse effect of gravity on this item, there are reports that the miniature sized object you are interested in might have worn out after much self-inflicted beatings over the years.

But this much i can assure you, he does flowers and he's charming. {i promise he is}

I don't do flowers. I am a naija gurl, we don't do flowers, we do more of bedroom business and money business.

I need to know cos I dont want any man whose "Weapon of mass destruction a.k.a yekini" is the size of a 3 yr old. I only do quantity:

Please check it out even if you have to tie him to the bed post and inspect it(and thats if you are not gay)
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by debosky(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

Hehehehe. . . .so we must've had some clashes in the past for all this beef to be emanating. grin

JK my yekini is in very good order. . . .ask Googles. grin

tkb417:

Debosky can you now see the outcome of what you did?

your fb profile was given to Gbomo Gbomo
Lol

See what that girl did to me in the hostel? I go deal with am.  tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2010
Obo Boco:

Girl hold your money, let jomo gbomo, sort things out,
he was already sold to me and he resumed duty already so HE IS NOT UP FOR SALE anymore,
Jomo has a lot to explain to me,
its becoming an issue of fraud.
After selling debosky to me,
he/she came behind my back to steal him again to go and resell.
i have called the cops already
there's explanation to be made.

We place good emphasis on customer service maam, and as you'd see in the previous links, Debosky hasn't been listed prior to now

Its either you are smoking something really cheap maam, or you are just out to get Debosky without paying a dime, either ways, we wouldn't encourage such character.

Thanks very much!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Dyt(f): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2010
Wat d 4k gbomo gbomo
is dis ow u insult ur hon n well 2 do buyers?
I ll v u pay 4 dis
walks out
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by OboBoco(f): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ TKB417,

Have you not told these people to read my signature before they get injured angry angry angry angry angry angry
so you did not tell them your experience when you mention FBS, some days ago ?
Heads will soon ROLL, because of DEBOSKY,
( [b]talking and oiling her BAZOOKA [/b] )   angry angry angry angry angry
two edged sword already shinning by the side

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48)

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.