Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted? (485 Views)

How Does It Feel When Guys Ejaculate? Why Are They Always Shaking? / Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted? by iamscope(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted?

Let Me Visualize It For You; It's Like Standing In The Dark, In A Dimension Where Time Has No Meaning. Like You Should Just Cease To Exist. It Reduces You To A Passive Aggressive Little Teenager. Thinking Of Which Mind Games You Could Play To Make It Right.

But, No, Sorry, That’s Not The Right Question. How Does It Feel To Be Wanted?
Nope, Wrong Again.

How Does It Feel To Be Wanted By Somebody You Want Too? Because That. That Is Something I Haven’t Known.

How Does It Feel?

https://facebook.com/Atrocious.Writes
Twitter @ Atrocious_Rites

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted? by iamscope(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Follow Up..

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted? by iamscope(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
https://Facrbook.com/Atrocious.Writes
Twitter @Atrocious_Rites
INSTAGRAM = Atrocious Writer

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted? by iamscope(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Follow Up My Links To See More..

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted? by iPrevail(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Some makes sense, relatable.. Others are.. You know what
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Unwanted? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
When u see two lions eating their catch.
Try to go collect th bushmeat from them.
You'd see what unwanted means

(1) (Reply)

My Wife & I Have Waited For 9 Years: We Need Your Advise! / Watch This Romantic Dance Of Lady By Rema / The Secret To Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.