Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Webmasters, Please Help A Brother... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Please Help A Brother... (740 Views)

Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Please Help A Brother... by Temmytourpe1909: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
There's a blog I came across while surfing the web, it doesn't look link the everyday blog spots,
Once you click on on the like it'll redirect you to another homepage with only adds.
Being trying to see if I could get a tutorial on it online but I found none.
Please anyone with a knowledge on this should kindly come to my aid.
The picture below should shed more light,
I clicked on accounting and it redirected me to the page in the pic below
Solidkay
NaijaTechGuy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Webmasters, Please Help A Brother... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Temmytourpe1909:
There's a blog I came across while surfing the web, it doesn't look link the everyday blog spots,
Once you click on on the like it'll redirect you to another homepage with only adds.
Being trying to see if I could get a tutorial on it online but I found none.
Please anyone with a knowledge on this should kindly come to my aid.
The picture below should shed more light,
I clicked on accounting and it redirected me to the page in the pic below
Solidkay
NaijaTechGuy
Chat me up for quick customization on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: Webmasters, Please Help A Brother... by ogunjobiolaide: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
If you have not got any, let's talk on whatsapp 08063718360.

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Blogging Frustration And Stay Focused, Watch Your Blog Success / Pliz I Had A Boost In Traffic To My Website, now my host has taken down my websi / Help A Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.