Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) (884 Views)

Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos / BREAKING!!! Sit-at-home: Army Take Over Umuahia, Vow To Crush IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by FeedMeNews: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
The Nigerian army on Friday protects Muslims who came out to attend Jumuat service in the mosque.

According to reports, many residents of Gajiram were apprehensive and reluctant to attend Jumuat service following reports of terrorists plan to attack /invade Gajiram town.

On receipt of the information/report, the Commander Sector 3, Operation Lafiya Dole (OPLD)/Multi-National Joint Task Force (MNJTF), Major-General AB Biu, directed his Artillery Brigade, Brigadier commander-Brig Gen JAL Jimoh, to move to Gajiram and reassure residents of the town of Army's readiness to protect them and their properties in Gajigaram and its surrounding areas, Igbere TV learnt.

While in the community (Gajiram), Brig Gen Jimoh, urged them to go about their normal activities and legitimate businesses peacefully, without any fear.

Consequently, there was large turn-out of the residents for the Jumuat prayer with Brig Gen JAL Jimoh, and other Muslim officers and soldiers in attendance. Including the Commander of the Chadian troops under the MNJTF.

The prayers was hitch-free. Brig Gen Jimoh through a Kanuri interpreter addressed the people, reassured them of their safety.

He solicited for the support and cooperation of the community by providing credible information on the movements and activities of the fleeing criminals.

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1175115195439570945?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1010922/army-take-over-mosque-over-fear-of-boko-haram-attack-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by SLAP44: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by juman(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
What is the solution. The absolute solution to the insecurity.
Re: Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by Amazingman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
The nigga above me is loco
Re: Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by Seetto: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Boko haram attacking muslims and bombing mosque, what agenda are the pursuing, since they launched their stupid campaign, they have targeted and succeeded in killing many prominent Muslim scholars in the north..

Sheik isa jafar
Sheik albanni
Sheik dahiru bauchi was lucky to have survived bomb another bomb attack..

What Conspiracy..
Re: Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians especially non Muslims will prove to me that they are wiser after they realize that the aims of this group is no Islam motivated rather it's territorial and political and the people irrespective of religion come together to fight them.

Don't mind what they say. Study what they do actually. Study the lives of their prominent figures such as Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein etc. You'll understand better. Open your eyes and mind and stop making your hatred for Islam blind you from seeing the actual light.

Visit Saudi Arabia and go meet all the scholars in Saudi. I said Muslim scholars not their leaders, these are two different people. Go and ask those scholars and they'll all tell you they disapprove of all these groups.

But No! Christians because of religious differences will always choose to spite and accuse Islam of wrongdoing while avoiding and fighting the main problem.

I hope we are all wiser one day.

True Islam is much in obscurity. What majority of people that even includes Muslims know about Islam isn't what Islam is.

I've said quite much but when Emperor Imes comes, you'll know better.

NB: I'm not a scholar or important figure like Imes so I only have little knowledge. So don't bother asking questions or arguing because you'll get no reply. if you want to argue, wait for Imes grin

1 Like

Re: Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by richidinho(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
The Boko Haram guys went to the mosque got the microphone and announced to the general public that they will be holding prayers in the mosque on Friday.

Because of that my trip from Monguno to Maiduguri was suspended

Who want die?
Re: Army 'take Over' Mosque Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (photos) by Sukueponmalu: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Seetto:
Boko haram attacking muslims and bombing mosque, what agenda are the pursuing, since they launched their stupid campaign, they have targeted and succeeded in killing many prominent Muslim scholars in the north..

Sheik isa jafar
Sheik albanni
Sheik dahiru bauchi was lucky to have survived bomb another bomb attack..

What Conspiracy..

I thought some idiotic dumbasses said Boko haram is fighting for Islam .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Promotes 34 Brigadier Generals, 48 Colonels (full List) / BREAKING: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Wins At Appeal Court As Uche Nwosu Loses / Polite Or Not? See How Gov. Wike Addressed Traditional Rulers In His State (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.