Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season (36973 Views)

Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / Gov. Ihedioha Approves Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Of Critical Roads In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2019
jayson87:
How... na Ambode be governor
the roads scatter during his tenure
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by seunmohmoh(f): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

200box for each pass, coming back again 200, jeep is 300,

400 fuel can bring to office and go back somehow...
Wow. See money.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by dazzlingd(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Talk and fail Governor
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by chiblaze07(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Abeg make una continue to dey list am ooo until all has been fixed.

Meanwhile,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

PureFace1:
The Lagos State Government has assured residents of the State that massive road construction and rehabilitation would commence as soon as the rains subside.

The government listed some of the critical roads to be constructed urgently after the rains to include Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Agege Pen-Cinema Fly-over, Agric/Ishawo Road, Ojokoro Phases I & II and Command/Ejigbo NNPC, among others.

Special Adviser to the Governor on Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Aramide Adeyoye gave the assurance when members of ‘Made in Lagos Group’, a socio-political Women Group paid her a courtesy visit on Friday.

Adeyoye, who noted that the government was not unaware of the deplorable state of some roads in Lagos, added that major construction work could not be embarked upon during the rainy season to avoid wastage of resources.

She, however, pleaded with Lagosians to show more understanding and continue to support the State Government in the drive to adopt a scientific approach in improving road infrastructure.

The Special Adviser commended the women group for identifying with the THEMES agenda of the present administration, charging them to help members acquire skills, identify talents among the youth population who require assistance in actualising their dreams as well as come up with initiatives that would make them more relevant and contribute meaningfully to good governance.

“I charge you to develop your potentials and skills, come up with good initiatives that can position us as serious-minded people who are ready to contribute to good governance and influence policies that can better our society.

“We should be more conscious of how we can contribute to good governance. Four years is just too short a period of time; the present government has challenged us by giving us 33% representation, so we must be ready to convince the public that women can do it through various advocacy programmes that are development-driven,” she said.

The Special Adviser, however, assured the group of her openness to advice and constructive criticism that could enhance efficient public service delivery.

Earlier, leader of the delegation, Comrade Bosede Joseph hinted that ‘Made in Lagos Women Group’ is a politically conscious group which brings women together to initiate programmes and projects that add value to good governance.

She noted that the 33% women representation in the cabinet of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the highest so far in the country, did not come on a platter of gold, adding that the gesture is a great challenge to the female cabinet members to prove that indeed what a man can do a woman can do better.

Joseph, therefore, urged all womenfolk to rise and support one another to ensure that they achieve success in their assigned roles.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/09/21/lagos-releases-list-of-critical-roads-for-construction-after-rainy-season/
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by ClassyJay(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2019
solarview:
Going to one year after winning election... Lagos State government is still campaigning.

grin grin grin kwantinu.

They are packing big stones on the roads saying they are filling potholes.
grin
solarview:
Going to one year after winning election... Lagos State government is still campaigning.

grin grin grin kwantinu.

They are packing big stones on the roads saying they are filling potholes.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Godwin2am(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2019
blingxx:

You can compare the population in Lagos with akwa ibom. The more the people the more the damages and mismanagement
IS THAT HOW OTHER DEVELOP NATION WITH POPULATION MORE THAN OURS REPAIR ROAD EVERYDAY? AND MISS MANAGEMENT OF ROAD AND POT HOLE? LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO QUALITY ROAD NO EXCUSE
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by fishbone11(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
drmikeadams:
u mean eg from 12pm to 7pm
4pm to 11pm
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by drmikeadams(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
fishbone11:

4pm to 11pm
damn,,lol how person no go curse govt
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by chillychill(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
RZArecta2:
you see that particular road, either take a bike from Ikorodu garage alone if possible or take keke. Don’t bother with danfo or you’ll cry especially at night. There’s hardly a week trailers don’t tumble on that road especially the hill near Laspotech. People in that area are jungle inhabitants because I don’t believe they’re part of any state or local government

Na inside person ride I kuku dey, we almost left d ride seff wen it got to a stage.. We got home past 1am cry
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by fishbone11(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
drmikeadams:
damn,,lol how person no go curse govt
I dey tell u, I pity my car. Na God go judge this government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva And Governor Wike Laughing, Shaking Each Other (Caption Photo) / Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos / Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.