Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:39 AM

Are You Interested In Making Side Cash? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Making Side Cash? (242 Views)

What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? / Training In Making Of Liquid Soap And Solid Soap / Are You Interested in Pursuing a Profitable Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Making Side Cash? by kenny1795(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello

My previous thread was deleted by bot. So I don't know if this one will suffer the same faith.

This thread is created to teach you how to make side cash with little work and you in earn in naira, dollars or coins.

Some of them require referrals and u can earn as much as 250naira per verified referral while others have you do little task and earn in dollars which can withdrawn to your PayPal. The rest are simple Surveys.

I will be sharing this information free of charge. The essence of the thread is to help each other grow. I dont know if this thread will be deleted so you can add me on

Zero eight one five 886 five six one eight

It is 100% legit.
Re: Are You Interested In Making Side Cash? by kenny1795(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
You can also join the group

https:///EKZgB7jpUKY8IKTTXBMdzj

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Sales In Your Business Using Some Social Media Tips / Deleted / Thread closed, and moved to the career section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.