Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

What A Sexy Woman Means To Me – Seyi Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A Sexy Woman Means To Me – Seyi Shay (741 Views)

Bbnaija: How Jeff, Esther, Kimophrah ‘really Shook Me’ – Seyi Lash Out / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Sexy Woman Means To Me – Seyi Shay by GistReport: 5:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Singer, Seyi Shay, has been in the news for her new collaboration with American artiste, Teyana Taylor. Shay noted that she featured Taylor in Gimme Love Remix, because of her personality and style of music.

Speaking in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Seyi Shay said, “I like her style, music and personality. I saw her perform last year in Atlanta, US, and I asked my managers to get her for me. They contacted her and she obliged. It was pretty easy. She is very pleasant to work with.

“My team In LA refined the second verse of the song for her and she recorded it beautifully. We did not have much time to shoot the video, so it happened pretty quickly in New York soon after.”

Seyi Shay, who loves to flaunt her sex appeal, added that a sexy woman was a damsel who was intelligent and aware of who she was. She stated, “My definition of a sexy woman is one who is intelligent, knowledgeable of who she is and a self-made boss.”

On whether the Nigerian government was doing enough for entertainers, the singer said, “Not really. More can be done for sure.”

Sharing her view on how women were being portrayed in entertainment, she said, “I think women portray themselves, however, they want to be portrayed.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/what-a-sexy-woman-means-to-me-seyi-shay

Re: What A Sexy Woman Means To Me – Seyi Shay by GistReport: 5:17am On Sep 22, 2019
smiley
Re: What A Sexy Woman Means To Me – Seyi Shay by shamecurls(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2019
I can give my life up for this lady

Damning crush I got for her.
At a time, Moi addicted to talk ladies
Re: What A Sexy Woman Means To Me – Seyi Shay by itspzpics(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Patoranking Pays Surprise Visit To The Housemates / 5 Year Old Boy Generate Electric Light Using Orange Cells / Wumi Toriola Finally Shares Adorable Photos With Her New Born Baby,name Him Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.