Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Message To Guys, Married And Unmarried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Guys, Married And Unmarried (320 Views)

How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Guys, Married And Unmarried by excober080(m): 6:22am On Sep 22, 2019
MESSAGE TO GUYS, MARRIED AND UNMARRIED
When you met her, you crazy about her,
You really love her.
You felt it, you have find your wife.
You end doing everything possible
to love her so that she will love you too
and marry you.
She use to be your hand bag,
She was your best friend.
You use to run from work
to her parents house to see
her because you missed her,
Every little minute without her
is hell and bored to you.
You use to call her sweet names
She was everything to you.
———————What now? ———————
She got pregnant for you
She take care of your baby at home you, stay out for so long, now you are no longer interesting in her, you go out with fresh girls.
You making her regret why she fell so much in love with you, she will never mention your name (Mike) is wicked, she will say boys, guys, men are wicked,
Bro love your woman/girl.
If you agree with me....
Comment...... TELL THEM
I hope am making sense here

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of A Virgin? / Its Over: When, And How To Say ‘enough Is Enough’ / What Do Nigerians Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.