Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,000 members, 7,931,446 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

Yemi Osinbajo, And The Fifth Columnists – By Dr Attah Essien - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo, And The Fifth Columnists – By Dr Attah Essien (266 Views)

New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity: Fifth Columnists, PDP Twisted Tinubu's Comments / Sanwo-Olu: We Won't Allow Fifth Columnists Undermine Security In Lagos / Defections: APC Accepting Fifth Columnists - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo, And The Fifth Columnists – By Dr Attah Essien by ubongutioh(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2019
The Professor was silent when a member of his own church Eunice Olawale was maliciously killed by Muslim Extremists in Abuja on 9th July 2016. Till date the perpetrators have neither been caught nor prosecuted....

His supervisory role of Trader Money and other key departments have been taken over by “The Presidency” amidst targeted allegations of corruption while the Vice President has been relegated to the position of the official Consoler-in-chief of the Federation, galavanting the length and breath of the country sharing condolence messages at burial requiems....

READ FULL AT: https://firstreportsonline.com/yemi-osinbajo-and-the-fifth-columnists-by-dr-attah-essien/ (C) FIRST REPORTS

Re: Yemi Osinbajo, And The Fifth Columnists – By Dr Attah Essien by StillX10(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
VP is a big hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Billionaire Is A Fraud, Except... / I Will Waive My Constitutional Immunity To Clear My Name - Osinbajo / Where Is Leah Sharibu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.