Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,675 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] (3171 Views)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
How to get your ex laughing and back with just one message.

After weeks or months of no contact, some people want their exes back.

I'll show you a simple message to get him or her back with humor.

You: You can't believe what just happens.

Even though the two of you have broken up, she will be curious. PP her for a while if she replies with "What happened?"

Some girls won't reply if you were a weak nice man during the relationship days, but if you were a good-bad man, you'll get a reply.

Her: What happened?

Don't reply yet. Some minutes later, she'll message again.

Her: Are you there? Please, tell me what happened. Are you okay?

Minutes later.

You: I went out with this pretty girl to that bar we usually go to and drank, then we...

You: Lemme send you the picture first and I'll tell you what we did.
Her: Okay

(Note: Even though she said okay, she is angry for making her jealous by calling another girl pretty. In fact, she feels like stabbing you through the phone, but she's holding back her pains).

You: Image sent
You: That's her holding a glass of champagne we bought for $69000.
Her: Hahahahaha. You're funny.

The moment she laughs, you've 80% gotten her back. For the remaining 20% read the book Ex-Back. To know what PP means, read ChatDictéd.

You: Do you know what 69 means?
Her: No.

From here, you can sneak into sensual talk without being direct — just be subtle. You need to plant sex in her mind without being obvious.

Before you know it, she'll be the one begging to meet with you. But as as good-bad guy, you need to do small shakara.
Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2019

Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by Nat404: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
iLegendd:
How to get your ex laughing and back with just one message.

After weeks or months of no contact, some people want their exes back.

I'll show you a simple message to get him or her back with humor.

You: You can't believe what just happens.

Even though the two of you have broken up, she will be curious. PP her for a while if she replies with "What happened?"

Some girls won't reply if you were a weak nice man during the relationship days, but if you were a good-bad man, you'll get a reply.

Her: What happened.

Don't reply yet. Some minutes later, she'll message again.

Her: Are you there? Please, tell me what happened. Are you okay?

Minutes later.

You: I went out with this pretty girl to that bar we usually go to and drank, then we...

You: Lemme send you the picture first and I'll tell you what we did.
Her: Okay
You: Image sent
You: That's her holding a glass of champagne we bought for $7000.
Her: Hahahahaha. You're funny.

The moment she laughs, you've 80% gotten her back. For the remaining 20% read the book Ex-Back. To what what PP means, read ChatDictéd.

Hahahaha. Bad guy!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ladies of Nowadays are somehow rigid to amend
Immediately you break up,they block you and delete your contact

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
Ladies of Nowadays are somehow rigid to amend

Immediately you break up,they block you and delete your contact

That's true, especially if you were a needy nice guy who lasts just 1 minute in bed and hardly satisfy her.

For those that are good-bad guys who how the vagina works and how to make the v happy, she'll start laughing and praying for you to call her back or at least, she'll be instantly ready to cheat on her new man with you. Old flame always quench, but old great flame never quenches.

If you were a nice guy during the relationship, what I wrote above won't work for you. Why? Women only go back to good-bad men.

If they go back to a nice guy, it's to gold-dig, use, and dump him the second time. If they're 29+, then it's to settle down after tasting lots of bad boys.

Blocking after breakup is normal and it's expected because of the emotion involved, but good-bad guys get unblocked weeks later because these sets of men don't apologize for nothing or beg for love. In fact, they don't need love as much as women or nice guys do.

Nice guys will use another number and start begging and pleading. Women only unblock nice guys when they want to ask for a favor.
Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2019
To get a copy, head over to Apple book store and search for it. Though, buying is not mandatory — it's a choice.

Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by Powersurge: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
most of the times, going back to your ex is a VERY bad idea.
Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by princfred(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Powersurge:
most of the times, going back to your ex is a VERY bad idea.
No be lie...... because he/she didn't become an ex by accident and humans hardly change from their default settings.
Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. / lse / My First Experience With A Career Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.