Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,072 members, 7,919,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

How To Become An MTN Momo Agent (mobile Money Agent) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Become An MTN Momo Agent (mobile Money Agent) (2414 Views)

How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? / I Want To Retrieve An MTN Sim / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An MTN Momo Agent (mobile Money Agent) by temitofa(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sequel to the approval of a Super-Agent license from the Central Bank of Nigeria, The MTN Digital Financial Services, has rolled out an Agent Network for the provision of financial services. This Super-Agent license enables the telco to recruit Agent network known as “MoMo Agent (Mobile Money Agents)”

With MoMo Agents, it’s very easy to Send and Receive money anywhere in Nigeria.

With a presence across all 774 local governments, the network of MoMo agents are fully equipped to deliver banking services right to the doorsteps of millions of Nigerians.

Who Are MoMo Agents?
MoMo Agents are retail outlets right next to you in your neighborhood rendering agency financial services to all customers (banked and unbanked)

What Do MoMo Agent Do?
A MoMo Agent offers Financial services including Opening Accounts, cash deposits, Cash withdrawal, Transfers, Bill payment, Airtime and much more. They send and receive money everywhere in Nigeria and much more.

How To Become A MoMo Agent

Source

Re: How To Become An MTN Momo Agent (mobile Money Agent) by Ay04z(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
How much do they charge to send money to other banks. On bill payment too? Am into agent banking for more than 4 years. And if mtn got a good benefit. Dey will enjoy. But if not. Dey re joking. Because there are just too good many plartform. Out there. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Become An MTN Momo Agent (mobile Money Agent) by henrygold100: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2020
That's my question too. How much are they charging as commission if I want to receive money from a momo agent

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S10+ And Note 10+: Which Is Better.. / Any Iphone 7 Pro For Sale? / How To Activate And Deactivate Call Forwarding On All Networks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.