Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,433 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore (711 Views)

Obj Sent Ubah To Remove Peter Obi, But We Saved Him - Sowore / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore by Realdeals(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
In one of his town hall meetings during his campaign for the 2019 Presidential election. Omoyele Sowore, AAC Presidential candidate took time to address the issue between him and former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Sowore who called himself an equal opportunity offender explain why he took it upon himself to report and expose the Late Ex-President Yar’adua cabal that were preventing Goodluck Jonathan from becoming the acting President after his boss fall sick.

He also narrated how Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan sent Oronto Douglas and Ima Niboro to persuade him to join his administration and why he rejected the offer. Sowore claimed he started doing the same thing to President Muhammadu Buhari immediately he noticed the corruption that was going on under his watch.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2019/09/22/how-i-assisted-goodluck-jonathan-rejected-his-offer-and-criticise-him-sowore/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx92kjEIRIo

LALASTICLALA
Re: How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore by Jetrue3oo: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Enjoy your prison by yourself alone omo ode sowerey werey
Re: How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore by JosEast(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore by FarahAideed: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oga enjoy your Buhari and allow us to rest ..

(1) (Reply)

RIVERS TRIBUNAL: AWARA Petitions Against The Participation Of Justice Mary Peter / MTN Will Still Go Ahead To Charge Customers For USSD - Official / Osinbajo Is Not Tribalistic, Kabiru Gaya Fires Back At Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.