Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,326 members, 7,910,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

Happy Sunday nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Sunday nairalanders. (678 Views)

Happy Sunday: Gospel According To Me! / Happy Sunday..... Why U Don't Read The Bible... / Happy Sunday Good Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Ctorch: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Happy Sunday nairalanders. Good night
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Not only me

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Noted. A toad does not run in the afternoon in vain.
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by jarawa: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
chai...hungry bad
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by FarahAideed: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
First and foremost Arthur Eze is not a billionaire ( we abuse the word billionaire a lot in Nigeria) Artur Eze is a multi millionaire worth about 250 million dollars ( still a very rich man by standard )

Secondly a man like Arthur Eze shouldn't be fighting over something as stupid meaningless as land , how can fight over owning your slave master
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by NGRsenate: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
First and foremost Arthur Eze is not a billionaire ( we abuse the word billionaire a lot in Nigeria) Artur Eze is a multi millionaire worth about 250 million dollars ( still a very rich man by standard )

Secondly a man like Arthur Eze shouldn't be fighting over something as stupid meaningless as land , how can fight over owning your slave master

Bros keep kwayet!

Na you be him accountant?
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

They will buy you straight up.

Poverty is bad and evil.

It disfigures People thinking....

Arthur Eze is a billionaire to the last....
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by EricBloodAxe: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

And what do you get when you convert your estimated $250m into naira? Or are you saying naira billionaires don't mean nothing until they become dollar billionaires?
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by FarahAideed: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
EricBloodAxe:

And what do you get when you convert your estimated $250m into naira? Or are you saying naira billionaires don't mean nothing until they become dollar billionaires?

The word Billionaire was coined for a dollar Billionaire
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by FarahAideed: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

They will buy you straight up.

Poverty is bad and evil.

It disfigures People thinking....

Arthur Eze is a billionaire to the last....

To the last where ? No contactor can be a billionaire on Earth ..Non Non Non
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by FarahAideed: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
NGRsenate:

Bros keep kwayet!

Na you be him accountant?

You shut up .. Arthur Eze is not a billionaire bbut you can keep fooling yourself
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by EricBloodAxe: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

The word Billionaire was coined for a dollar Billionaire
Not everyone relates to it that way.
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
EricBloodAxe:

Just leave the Ebonyi state boy...

That's how they constituting nuisance on nairaland creating threads upon threads and tagging it Igbos ..Ndi uchu..

Poverty has dysfunction their mentality to minus one not zero
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

To the last where ? No contactor can be a billionaire on Earth ..Non Non Non

I know what dysfunctional poverty can cause.

Sorry
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by FarahAideed: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I know what dysfunctional poverty can cause.

Sorry

I am almost a billionaire in Naira my man so sorry about yourself..Never been poor
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am almost a billionaire in Naira my man so sorry about yourself..Never been poor

Almost as far u still battling with poverty and envy

double sorry...
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by FarahAideed: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Almost as far u still battling with poverty and envy

double sorry...

Why should envy Arthur Eze a Govt contactor? When is he didn't create a new type of rocket ..i only wanted to create the impression in Nigeria of what a Billionaire actually is ..I can never envy any Nigerian opportunist
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why should envy Arthur Eze a Govt contactor? When is he didn't create a new type of rocket ..i only wanted to create the impression in Nigeria of what a Billionaire actually is ..I can never envy any Nigerian opportunist

Come this Ebonyi -Abakiliki boy free me please.

Look for other thread and continue with your dose of pdp sermon.....is stale to my hearing.

Continuing building dysfunctional poverty and her legacy in your tiny home....your name na sorry.

Ndo.
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by FarahAideed: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Come this Ebonyi -Abakiliki boy free me please.

Look for other thread and continue with your dose of pdp sermon.....is stale to my hearing.

Continuing building dysfunctional poverty and her legacy in your tiny home....your name na sorry.

Ndo.

I am not from Ebonyi and even if I was you are not better than any Ebonyi man
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by sholatech(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Arthur Eze can harass with his crass wealth, but yout village is lucky to have you weild this fearless power of the pen..
Re: Happy Sunday nairalanders. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am not from Ebonyi and even if I was you are not better than any Ebonyi man

Same way you not 0.0001 percent better than any omambala man.

Why not continue with ur those of sermon of I reject tribunal verdict to those who cares to listen.

Ubiam ajoka.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Greatest Serial Killer Of All Time? / Breaking: NCDC Sacks Ambassador Funke Akindele After Hosting Birthday Party / Photos Of Eggs In One Basket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.