Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

THE RISE AND FALL OF SISTER JANE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE RISE AND FALL OF SISTER JANE (323 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE RISE AND FALL OF SISTER JANE by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2019
THE RISE AND FALL OF SISTER JANE — The Finishing Strong.

Sister Jennifer, commonly know as Jane is a sister everyone in the campus wish to associate with — She hails from a godly family, a choir and fervent spiritual daughter in which every family in the church which to have as a relation.

Though, I Bro Paul, don't personally knows her in person but this encounter you gonna read is true evident which portray that!

.... "In Christendom isn't how you start that matte's but how you finished" �

The pastor of this young lady is very closed friend of mine and I personally know secret detail about her...

— Her Christian rising stardom in the campus.
— Her academic breakthrough.
— Her backslidden &
— Regrettably mistakes in life.

This true life story will makes you to pause, think and reason within.. "If it's possible for such personality to fall as a Christian after what God had wrought in her life....honestly, none is above backslidden �‍♂

� THE RISE AND FALL OF SISTER JANE:

In year 2011, sister Jane miraculously gain an admission in University of Porthacourt. In fact, it was a dream comes true after several attempts and failure.

....she was so happy and made a promise to God... To increase her fellowships tempo in the campus. Moreover, it was in the campus her spiritual life got ignited �

She was spiritually revived and became center of admiration by many.... always seen by many preaching the gospel in the campus and some lecturers use to admired her spiritual zeal and moral stand point.

.... Oooh, I have truly missed her... Such a wonderful sister, always focused and ready to defend her spiritual beliefs with scriptural quotations.... But Bro Paul, it's so painful that we have lost her to the world! — I have tried every of my possible best, calling, visitation, counseling, prayer and follow-up... But yet,... She bluntly refused to be restored .... said her Pastor � .

In year 2014, during her Project writing stuff, was the greatest miracle encounter I have ever witness as a Pastor — it happens that she had fully prepared to defend her Project but unfortunately something happens! �

She received a phone call � from her head of department that the course offered to her to defend has been changed and she has only 24 hours to get fully prepared �‍♂

The pastor continue....." Bro, this lady nearly run mad �! She was confused and mentally stranded because she didn't know what else to do!

The call came in on Thursday evening while the Project defence was stated to take place on Saturday morning �

This young lady didn't know what to do... Her eyes � were filled with tears � , but she mount up courage... Quickly glance at her books �, dig some research and on Saturday morning she handed her project to her head of department for inspection.

The man look at her and said "this is rubbish... what you have here is zero �"

Now, the interesting part is that.... This same man use to divide the students into 4 ... Meaning, four students ought to enter same time , stand same time before the panel (The wicked professor's) but when it got to her own turn... She was instructed to enter alone (this is what I called, one man squared slaughtered house)

That was when it dawn to sister Jane that the man intentionally wanna dealt with her... Probably due to her spiritual stand point on morality �‍♂.

Anyway... Let continue.. �

At this moment, she was hopeless, confused � but immediately she remembered whom she was in Christ — she looked up to Heaven � and uttered ``

"......Father, I came to this University and ever since I came, I have uphold my spiritual integrity — I have never stopped serving you, calling upon you and drawing souls to your kingdom. Therefore, arise on this day and defend your daughter.. As I walk into this office �, let me come out with dumbfounding testimonies"

"young lady, what can I do for you".... One of the professor uttered!

Sir, I need 75 .... ' A'!

Is that all?... The man roar!

Yes sir,... She replied!

Okay, write 75 here (pointing to her)

She wrote 75 as her score.... And to her amazement, the professor utter.

"...here is my ID � card, I'm Prof......., from University of Calabar, anytime you want to do your master degree, don't hesitate to call me. I will process everything for you" �

She took the ID � card and walk � out, still wiping her eyes � , thinking it was a dream �

However, after the whole stuff, the students were called together to take group photography with the professor's.

She accidentally ran into the same professor from University of Calabar... She was so happy ☺ and overwhelmed, greeting � the professor but to her shock.

The old man replied "young lady, I don't know you... I don't think I have meet you today" �‍♂.....Inukwa �‍♂

She was shocked and show him the ID �... But Sir, you gave me your ID �!

"Young lady, I don't know what you are talking about.. Moreover, I have been searching for those students who offer that course because they performed woefully... And how did you get my ID � Card... The bag where I put my ID � Card didn't enter that office with me today " ...Shuuuuuuu �

That was when it now dawn to sister Jane that.... "this is perfectly the finger of God" ✅

She likewise share the testimony to her friends and immediately, one of her friend knee down and pleaded she should pray for her!

To her surprise... The same miracle later took place in the life of her friend and that was when she concluded... "indeed, God is faithful" �

That is why.... I Bro Paul, called him Jehovah God of 2-4-7!

He who can turn situation around before the count of 7 ...and still forgive your iniquities even after 70 times 7.

The Master of creation that reigns from Generation to Generation.... He dies in crucification, battered and shatter for your emancipation and through his condemnation you obtain divine justification �

....and before his accession to his mansion, he made provision for your vision — He is your portion and possession in all ramification — The God of commission that knew you even before the creation �.

Honestly, nothing like omission in his mission because he is always present in every situations that leads you from a place of opposition and set your feet on higher position.

He is the centre of your attraction behind every discussion. He is beautiful beyond description and not limited by your own imagination.

....and that is why i want to tell you — in 2019, your help may not come from abroad but surely from above because it's not by merit but by mercy �.

Issoritte, let us continue � �

The next day, he called his Pastor and quickly ran to the school � to check her result.... and Lo and behold, it was "A" 75% ... Praiseeeeeeee the Lord ������

� THE FALL OF SISTER JANE:

After her graduation she felt she has eventually accomplished everything in life, now a Big girl and gradually she began to skip mid weeks church ⛪ fellowship and night � vigils.

No more morning cry or broadcasting �(preaching). No more midnight prayers and Bible � reading but always consumed by social media distractions....and gradually friends began to lured her away from the things of God....from mutual spiritual friends and finally... She fell �!

But something extraordinary happens! �

You know, God is too powerful and strong to be defeated or cheated.

Now, after her graduation �, the school � authority call her up... And the next she heard goes thus!

..... "there are some carry over in your course which you are yet to clear and for that reason, no NYSC Service for you until you return back and clear those course"

There is an adage which says.... "he that run ahead of his gods ...will definitely run an empty race "

...at this moment, she is still wandering about the streets, No Job, No marriage, No salvation, No Joy and Peace in Christ.... because in Christian life, it’s not how you start that matters —It’s how you finish.

� MY FALL AND RISING:

In year, 2015, honestly, it was a Memorial year to remember in my historical Christian calendar �.

It was the year, I Bro Paul... fell � and I kept sinking deeper, deeper and deeper in worldliness... it was a terrible wound, the guilt, silent tears � and regrets �.

It was the year I came to understand that... "you may received Jesus Christ in year 19-Abraham and received the Holy Ghost in year 19-Moses ....and still fall because none is above backslidden �

It was the year, I was consumed in Money � making...swiped off by the gods of money �.. To the extent that, no more midweeks church fellowship, night vigils but only Sunday's and on Sunday's... I wish i could hustle for money �‍♂

While in public vehicles in Lagos... Sighting someone preaching the gospel... I will collapse in guilt, ashamed and condemned with silent tears � because "that is someone taking my place, doing what I used to enact and deeply I felt wounded but whenever I think how deep I have gone in worldliness.. I will exclaimed "Oh Lord, Please Help Me �"

One fateful Sunday morning... I sat outside the church ⛪ because I dare not enter inside due to self condemnation.... As I step inside to offer my tithe (yes, I still offer my tithe oooooo � because I understand the effects... I can't backslid and still have the guts to steal from God... That one Na death nah �)

Anyway, as I step in and drop my tithe, head bowed due to shame � ....imagine looking at my brethren, who once knew me as fervent spiritual brother... Brother Paulinus Paul, now returning back to his vomit.... Chaiiiiii �

As I bow my head...attempting to walk � away... I heard my name... ☺

"Paulo, my son... Is that you... Haaaaaaaaa, Paulooooo....make sure you see me after service today... Make sure you see me.. "

I looked up and it was my branch Pastor, my spiritual father... Elijah Odum Chaiiiiii �‍♂"I managed to Nod my head like Agama lizard and utter "YES SIR!

After our discussion, we schedule to meet the second time in his office � in fortnight .... and after that meeting, I walk �out from his office... with Joy, comfort and peace of mind for the first time �.

� THE ACT OF FINISHING STRONG:

As a Christian, I have come to fully understand that.... Serving God isn't about been over zealous or spiritualized but rather having secret personal relationship with your maker!

It seem funny sometimes... Seeing some folks who assumed that... "upholding righteous living or pleasing God is about.... Dancing �, clapping � , jumping, preaching, burying their heads in spiritual books � written by different authors or segregating from their neighbors"�

Nay, absolutely wrong!

The best way, you gonna please God is to be sincere to yourself! �

You need to develop personal secret relationship with him....!

Yes, you may not attend night vigils for sometimes.... But in your inner caucus....you are a praying machine!

In the Christian life, it’s not how you start that matters. It’s how you finish.... Please don't forget!

Never, you assume you are above backslidden and that is why, you must be humble, be friendly, jovial and play along with everyone... Don't tagged anyone as a sinner or dare condemned anyone due to their dressing or character but always try to act friendly and through this means, their heart ♥ will be lured back to Calvary.

You may be reading this and thinking that it’s too late for you to finish strong — You’ve made some mistakes. Some big mistakes �

You may think you could never finish strong because:

....you’ve been through a divorced and it was pretty much your fault.

...you got involved in a sexual affair and violated your vows to your wife and to your God.

....you’ve made some very serious ethical and moral choices that have caused you to lose your faith.

— Finishing strong does not mean finishing unblemished.

— Finishing strong does not mean finishing perfect....That is impossible �

Listen, my friend, ...it’s never too late to begin doing what’s right. As long as you’re breathing, it’s never too late to confess your sin to the Lord in genuine repentance and received
his forgiveness.

You may have messed up and messed up big-
time, but unless I miss my guess, you’re still probably a long way from the finish line.

Thanks to the grace of God, you’ve got time to make up a lot of ground. Just because you’ve fallen down doesn’t mean that you can’t get up and finish strong.

— It's the rare man who finishes strong.

— It is the exceptional man who finishes strong.

— It is the teachable man who finishes strong

...do you know some who finished strong were previously involved in
sexual immorality �

...some who finished strong waited until late in life to surrender to their Creator and Savior �

...some who finished strong were considered at mid-life to be utter failures �

... some who finished strong found themselves stuck in bitter circumstances, frustrated, and disappointed by situations not of their own making �

...some who finished strong overcame personal failure and major setbacks by embracing the grace of God.

That’s the Christian life, guys. But how do we finish strong?

We don’t finish strong by focusing on the finish line because we don’t know where the finish line is — We finish strong by fixing our eyes on Jesus
(COPIED)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Reveals She Took A Blood Oath With Her Lover At 18 / Is Being Financially Independent A Criteria Before Going Into A Relationship? / Fascinating Facts About Yoruba Marriage Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.