Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun (47404 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / Onnoghen: Protesters Against Buhari Storm Channels TV, Waiting For Osinbajo (PIX / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by anonimi: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Myself2:
Osunbade

Hmmm I wonder why he is no longer blaming GEJ or " The previous administration ", him eye don dey clear now abi ? Osunbade no worry, las las ugodey alraight

Some of the reasonable hailers are steadily recovering from the hallucination that made them vote rotte'n barawo bubu.
Hailers like Wole Soyinka, Falana etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329446_2310894imageedit25559604097jpeg6207133cb2251c60c0d3e307c28d235c_jpeg43e795ffbb3dd3fc428ae16fab3b0fbd

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Bizibi(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Sun Newspapers, Daily Telegraph, Daily Independent, Tribune and Vanguard are a set of moronic IPOB)PDP propaganda vehicles....

Pay them No Heed....They are Bittered that people that matter have ignored the blatant lies they planted about an invisible infighting in the presidency, hence their attempt to hang on to the lies as possible, to see if any crack would emerge...

Useless Tabloid!
e go soon clear for your eyes. Don't you see something is definitely wrong.....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by EeyanMayweather(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:

You don't have sense at all.. All these dirty ewedu gobblers sef.
Waste of matter
Osu pigdiot...
See this smelly akpu munching scum..
You 'll flathe.aded pygmies have single digit IQ

1 Like

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Islie:

•Attacks politically contrived –Presidency

•How Buhari’s successor may emerge

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-trouble-for-osinbajo/

Yesterday was real fun
Boxing match was held at my area
Jikwoyi phase 2 field Abuja fct

I really enjoyed my weekend
22-09-2019
Thanks to the Organization

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Alfasalau(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Kenyy2:
Osinbade is on his own
Please people beware it a scam don't patronise them
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Bizibi(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2019
fk002:
In Every rumor there is an iota of truth.

I guess Tunde Bakare may likely take his position and all these is happening with the consent of Tinubu
what a joke.... Tunde bakare a v. president, can he even win his ward?

They are not even working but only concerned about 2023 elections
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2019
More coming soon

1 Like

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Stanchem029: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Kenyy2:
Osinbade is on his own

Repent now
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by eneyoduke(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2019
If the Vice President is to be sent to prison, then the President should be sent to Hell.......Atiku is Cumming
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Royalfurnitures: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Osinbajo"s fate seem to have been concluded by the northerners with some of their cronies from the south wesr

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by coolexzy(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2019
If I am wise enough to know that this is a plot

1. Hausas in general are moved by a well constructed betrayal message, if by a second, Pres. Buhari thinks about this post and digest it, he will assume it to be true and the AIM of the constructor will be fulfilled.

2. The constructor(s) painted a fellow native man black and suggested a better one.

3. This is a bond breaking plot. Only True Bonds can survive.
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by FuckDaMods: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
EeyanMayweather:

Osu pigdiot...
See this smelly akpu munching scum..
You 'll flathe.aded pygmies have single digit IQ
[/s]
I don't argue with fools, idiots and dirty backstabbers.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Sleevia: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
I must say some powers to be deceived him in making some approvals and signatures without necessary consultations. They dug a hole for him to pass and he fell into such holes
I am from the east but I tell you, if you guys allow this man to be removed, you all will pay dearly for it.

Who is Buhari if not for the South west?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by wink2015(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2019
•Attacks politically contrived –Presidency

•How Buhari’s successor may emerge

Adetutu Folasade-Koyi , Abuja

A plot to remove Vice President Yemi Osinbajo gathered momentum at the weekend, with some allegations against him dating back to when he was acting president in May 2017, when President Muhammadu Buhari was in the United Kingdom on medical leave, consequent upon Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

Some of the allegations against him were that, as acting president, Osinbajo “authorised payment of N5.9 billion to NEMA (National Emergency Management Agency) without approval from the National Assembly.

“Although he is chairman of the governing board of NEMA, he still needed parliamentary approval before money could be taken from the Consolidated Revenue Fund. He didn’t pass through the normal channel.

“Again, he signed for N25 billion for NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation), as ‘funding contract.’ He had no such powers,” said a security.

There are also allegations that disbursement of funds by the Federal Government-backed Social Investment Programme (SIP) domicilled in Osinbajo’s office were not transparent, with allegations of “traces of money exchanging hands between him and the FIRS boss.”

However, a Presidency source who declined to be named because he was not authorised to speak on the matter dismissed the allegations as “recycled.”

He said: “The issues have not changed from the position that the House of Representatives Committee on Emergency and Disaster Preparedness report never indicted Osinbajo of corruption,” and insisted that attempts to resuscitate the allegations are “mere political contrivances intended to distract him.”

In November 2018, also on the same issue, a presidential political adviser, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, said the opposition was merely “in search of company for their acts of grand corruption, which brought Nigeria to its knees as of May 2015.

“Even the House Committee chairman has said there was no allegation of corruption against him.” Another Presidency source simply dismissed the allegations as “part of the smear campaign. Absolute falsehood.”

Also, last Friday, in Ekiti State, during the burial of Mrs. Moroluke Fakoyede, mother of the secretary of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr. Ola Olukoyede, at St. Luke’s Anglican Church, Ikere-Ekiti, Osinbajo said there were saboteurs and fifth columnists working against government’s plan to develop the country.

Regardless, possible replacements for Osinbajo are being assessed and top on the list are two candidates from the South West.

The vice president is from the South West (Ogun State) and is also a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. In shopping for his replacement, two Christians are being considered, with a serving governor in the region topping the list, as at last Wednesday.

A former governor from the South West was also considered but was knocked off the list because of the need to ensure “religion balancing.”

Meanwhile, another source in the Federal Capital Territory said the allegations against Osinbajo were all about political permutations ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

He said despite being the highest ranking South West politically-exposed person in the ruling government now, and since “he does not control any political bloc in the region, there is need for realignment of forces hitherto deployed in the region,” in previous elections for the All Progressives Congress (APC), as an ally of the North.

“Osinbajo has no political base in Yorubaland. The recent ministerial, board appointments from the region went through another ally who is now a big player in Abuja. The young Turks from the South West are ready to go into a new alliance with the North,” he said.

To gain foothold, if and when Osinbajo is removed, the new political realignment would see the new leaders paving the way for a northern presidential candidate in the APC and the People’s Democratic Party.

A source who was privy to the plan explained: “The North will present candidates for the presidency in APC and PDP. The South West is automatically ruled out because Osinbajo has been elected twice now, with Buhari. The South East and the South South are now the beautiful brides for Vice President.”

A former governor further explained why the North will present candidates in APC and PDP.
“In arriving as to why the North should be allowed to contest for the Presidency in 2023, let us go back to 1999.

“The South West had its constitutional eight years with former President Olusegun Obasanjo. In the spirit of balance and rotation, the presidency moved to the North.

“Now, in 2007, it was the turn of the North, with late President Umaru Musa’Yar’Adua, who did not complete his four-year tenure before he died in May 2010.

“If he had lived, he would have had the right of first refusal in 2011. His first four-year tenure was completed by his deputy then (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.), who went on to contest in 2011 and left in 2015.

“The eight years of the North was not completed because the South South took it, having jettisoned an earlier agreement.

“Now, it would only be fair if you allow the North have another shot at the presidency.

“Besides, the 2019 general election has shown the underbelly of the South West.

“Lagos, which had the highest number of voters, going into the general election, could not even muster 1 million votes for Mr. President; yet, Borno that was even bombed on the day of election, saw people trooping out to vote for APC overwhelmingly. Kano lived up to its billing by giving APC more votes than Lagos.

“So, in terms of comparative advantage, if APC is to continue at the centre, it’s best to have a presidential candidate from the North and balance it with a vice president from the South East since South South has ruled before. The rotation principle can be applied after 2027 and not before,” he argued.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-trouble-for-osinbajo/

shocked
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Queseda: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Queseda:

In all honesty I think the SW really shot themselves in the foot with their performance in this election. For me, the battle for 2023 should be between the SS(they really turned up) and SW.
You Yorubas are still yet to understand that Nigerian politics is all about personal interest because it's a winner-takes-all. Your brothers across the Niger understand this very well and you can see that in the way they gave block votes to GEJ in 2015 despite his poor performance in office, I have said it many times, you guys run the risk of taking the backseat as far as politics is concerned if you don't learn to put your money where your mouth is. The same okoros who call you all sorts of names for your alliance with the north are secretly negotiating behind you but will come here to gloat and grunt about not giving a Bleep about political positions, the recently concluded elections have shown that but the entire SW just dodged a bullet, thanks to the huge votes from the North.
The problem with SW in my opinion is that you people take too much significance into what others think about you, because I really can't explain why PDP got such huge numbers despite their very poor records in the region. Make I no talk much as una be my inlaws grin
Reference my post many months ago. The SW does not deserve the APC ticket! Next time, they will learn to put their money where their mouth is
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by seanjy4konji: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2019
we must know what we are doing for next term...we must...we must be ready to fight a war to save our children from this cabals.
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Evercurious(f): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2019
Sleevia:

I am from the east but I tell you, if you guys allow this man to be removed, you all will pay dearly for it.

Who is Buhari if not for the South west?

Go ask Abacha and Babangida. Abiola, Diya nko..Ogaa heaven no fall ooh..

God only intervened on our behalf.. So leave that matter

1 Like

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
It's a hardwork for anyone to try to remove osinbajo.Not possible, these rumours fly up and down won't help.

We open verified and activated Wechat and Alipay Wallet
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by DeviIhimself: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:
Lolz, all this attack against Osibanjo recently, it will make people to love him more. "He who God has blessed, no man can curse"

Osibanjo 2023
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by SaintLucia: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2019
In 2015 the wailers said Osinbanjo will resign and hand over the VP post to Tinubu. They even said before the 2015 general election that Tinubu will control the president and that Buhari will only rule for six months. Osinbanjo is not even complaining but these wailers mostly from the bottom part of Nigeria carry Osinbanjo matter pass the VP. Imagine even MASSOB is fighting on behalf of Osinbanjo and one begin to wonder what do they really want in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Sleevia: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Evercurious:

Go ask Abacha and Babangida. Abiola, Diya nko..Ogaa heaven no fall ooh..

God only intervened on our behalf.. So leave that matter
listen, I will say it again, the South does not know the power they hold. The day South West decide that they want to pull out of this country, South East and South South are already there. So leave that matter. The North can not survive another round of full blown agitation. Remember their RUGA threat? Why didn’t they carry it out?

The day the South West decide the North can not do anything and like u said, heaven will not fall

1 Like

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by EeyanMayweather(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:
[s][/s]
I don't argue with fools, idiots and dirty backstabbers.
See how well you define your shitgbo race... cheesy
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by imam07: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2019
Only a yoruba bastard will take that position if osinbajo is removed. I love this if is true Buhari is planning this. Nah this time Nigerians we know what yorubas are made of. Nah tinubu caused all these. Right now I see d news as fake
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Bizibi(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2019
Queseda:

Reference my post many months ago. The SW does not deserve the APC ticket! Next time, they will learn to put their money where their mouth is
in this case, it is about 2023 elections and not about the outcome of the 2019 elections, even if the sw gave apc block votes, the northern politicians will find a way to produce another president. It is about self interests nothing else. some of us knew this but I never knew it would be early.....

Tinubu and Co should play their cards well or else the seat will go back to the north.
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Bitnet(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2019
See how son bribe his police dad (penzazo tv) comedy
son bribe his dad over poor school report sheet. Awesome comedy from penzazotv
#penzazotv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdkFMKi5H4k
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by FuckDaMods: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
EeyanMayweather:

See how well you define your shitgbo race... cheesy
[/s]
Retards are not welcomed in my mentions..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by wingmanIII: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Sun Newspapers, Daily Telegraph, Daily Independent, Tribune and Vanguard are a set of moronic IPOB)PDP propaganda vehicles....

Pay them No Heed....They are Bittered that people that matter have ignored the blatant lies they planted about an invisible infighting in the presidency, hence their attempt to hang on to the lies as possible, to see if any crack would emerge...

Useless Tabloid!

Why should we believe anything from a BMC member?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Davidasi: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Lamasta:

Lol grin
. You r too funny Hausa Fulani Barawo haaaaaa
Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by madridsta007(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Tabloid!

The Tribune is a Tinubu paper operating from Ibadan, Oyo State, Ogun and Lagos States.

Are these Intelligent People of Biafra (IPOB) too?

You seem confused, Ma. That your palmwine taking has gotten into your head.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by Femijohn198: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2019
issue of power tossed makes Nigeria not to grow,nigeria has not see next level work there are fighting for 2023 whether is Hausa or Fulani gambari will be the president.The fact is that Nigeria should divide sothat every state or country will face what there have.In time coming Hausa the northerners will be the one controlling everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun by GMbuharii: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Queseda:

Please K tell us who now deserve it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.