Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,113 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank (3022 Views)

See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by nairavsdollars(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2019
A political activist and former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank has said the ongoing travails of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is allegedly due to corruption which has nothing to do with 2023 politics.

Frank revealed through a statement on Monday in Abuja that he has reliable information from his sources in the presidency to the effect that Osinbajo’s travail has nothing to do with 2023 but alleged mismanagement of about N90 billion Naira released by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to prosecute the last general elections in favour of the APC.

Frank said: “The presidency discovered how Osinbajo allegedly mismanaged N90billion from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

“When confronted by the presidency, he confirmed to General Buhari that he indeed allegedly took N90billion from FIRS but it was used for the 2019 presidential election campaign in strategic states of the South-west.

“Gen Buhari asked for a breakdown of how the money was spent and he said he gave N11 billion to Lagos State APC leader but when the said national leader and one former APC chairman were invited for an explanation, it was confirmed that Osinbajo gave only N5billion and not N11billion to Lagos State.

“The cabal is asking to know how come they beat PDP in the South-west with less than 60,000 votes if the money was actually spent in the strategic states of the South-west as allegedly claimed.”

The activist insisted that if the information is true, Osinbajo must resign his position as Vice President, adding that such is akin to the characteristics of ‘yahoo boys.’

Frank said since the former National Security Adviser, military Colonel Sambo Dasuki is being held on allegations of embezzlement while Osinbajo is also allegedly being accused of embezzlement, “they should be given the same treatment.”

He added: “This goes to confirm the NEMA case against Osinbajo concerning the N5billion that he was alleged to have siphoned.

“The ball is in Gen Buhari’s court to show Nigerians that he supports corruption from his cabinet members and do nothing or he is indeed truly fighting corruption and, therefore, force him to resign.

“No wonder the fight against corruption under this administration is not yielding positive results as expected.”

Frank wondered why Osinbajo would always be the first to brand people like Bukola Saraki and ex-President Goodluck Jonathan with corruption “whereas he is the chairman of ‘yahoo yahoo’ in Nigeria.

“How do we expect the ‘yahoo boys’ to change when the VP is their chairman? Nigerians must not feel sorry for Osibanjo as the time to pay for his yahoo activities has come.

While calling on Nigerians to ignore the claim that Osinbajo is being witch-hunted by the cabal, Frank said: “If Osinbajo is investigated, Nigerians will be shocked to find more revelation about his activities.

“If he fails to resign, the National Assembly must begin the process of impeachment against him as a matter of urgency to prove to Nigerians that the 9th Assembly is not a rubber stamp of the executive.

“Finally, I call on Osinbajo to immediately apologise to God for his ‘yahoo yahoo’ behavior and repent otherwise he will be disgraced out of office.”
https://www.independent.ng/2019-elections-how-osinbajo-couldnt-account-for-n90b-collected-from-firs-timi-frank/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by hisexcellency34: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2019
I can't believe this is true. I just can't believe it

4 Likes

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by Sunmolar(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2019
In Nigeria, people who makes money illegitimately from politics see themselves as successful,thereby talking recklessly.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by Sunmolar(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I can't believe this is true. I just can't believe it
Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by omenka(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2019
I just no like his man face.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by FarahAideed: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2019
When his daughter daughter was opening a new office she built with looted money zombies where here calling her a hard-working young woman and I asked them why she couldn't build that house 4 years ago if she was hard working .. Mean while hope y'all remember some time last year when I predicted by last quarter 2019 the cabal will open up corruption allegations against the VP and I was right

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by FarahAideed: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:

But you like Oshiomole face ko? No be hyprocrisy be that ?

8 Likes

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by Mynd44: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by Bolustical: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Lol, baseless allegations against the VP, just because of 2023.

Buhari survived the onslaught using Fulani herdsmen. Osinbajo too will survive.

PDP isn't wise with the way they are going about their opposition, same strategy, same failure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by unbitchable(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Another new lies. How can Osinbajo, a VP, be directly in charge of caimpaign funds?. Was he the director of caimpaign? Some people are very dumb with lying. Osinbajo is now their new meal ticket.Tinubu was their meal ticket a few months back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Bolustical:
Lol, baseless allegations against the VP, just because of 2023.

Buhari survived the onslaught using Fulani herdsmen. Osinbajo too will survive.

PDP isn't wise with the way they are going about their opposition, same strategy, same failure.

The VP's enemies are not in PDP!!! wake up dude!! smell the coffee

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by PapaBaby: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2019
“The presidency discovered how Osinbajo allegedly mismanaged N90billion from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by PapaBaby: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:

I don't think Frank cares if you like his face or not.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by unbitchable(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
When his daughter daughter was opening a new office she built with looted money zombies where here calling her a hard-working young woman and I asked them why she couldn't build that house 4 years ago if she was hard working .. Mean while hope y'all remember some time last year when I predicted by last quarter 2019 the cabal will open up corruption allegations against the VP and I was right
Don't also forget that it was also the looted fund that he used for his daughter's wedding and his mother in law's burial. Infact, he has never worked for anything all his life than feeding on looted money. I am sure your IQ will fail Ruga test.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by Afamed: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2019
They always have source from presidency just the same way they have evidences to back Atiku's server claims. Nonentity, truly PDP supporters are brain dead.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by omenka(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

But you like Oshiomole face ko? No be hyprocrisy be that ?
I no like Oshiomole face either. Now, tell me something else.

By the way why e dey gard una to demand for a reward from the party wey una don work hard and sweat for since 1999? Why are you guys afraid of confronting PDP to reward your zone with the party's presidential ticket? You guys even sacrificed Ikemba for PDP, something no one would have thought could ever happen!!

Why is it hard for PDP to reward the loyalty of South East to the party? Isnt PDP the greatest culprit when it comes to marginalization of your people as you guys allege?

Why is Ezeife trying to threaten nigerians to vote one of your sons as president when he could as well demand same from PDP?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by GavelSlam: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Bush baby.
Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by Afamed: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
So the VP has never earned a living throughout his life before he became VP. You have just confirmed again that you are 100% empty. You also predicted Osinbajo will be replaced by Tinubu immediately PMB won his first term the election in 2015 and before 2016, PMB would have Islamised Nigeria, nonentity
Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by FarahAideed: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2019
Afamed:

So the VP has never earned a living throughout his life before he became VP. You have just confirmed again that you are 100% empty. You also predicted Osinbajo will be replaced by Tinubu immediately PMB won his first term the election in 2015 and before 2016, PMB would have Islamised Nigeria, nonentity

Which dirty living? And he was living in VGC cubicle duplex with one second hand 2011 E class to his name ? Abeg he has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar and he will be be disgraced by president Buhari .

For the records I have never said Tinubu will take over from Osinbanjo because I am aware Buhari detest Tinubu to the core and will never allow him near there ... I make another prediction now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by helinues: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2019
So this is truly the real meaning of Star Boy.. grin grin

Shine shine able VP.. Karaole sir

Should you have any intentions of running for 2023 president, people are already making you more popular by creating daily threads, same story but different versions.

We your supporters are enjoying it though..

Everyday gnashing of teeth to the haters

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by FarahAideed: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2019
Afamed:

Which dirty living? And he was living in VGC cubicle duplex with one second hand 2011 E class to his name ? Abeg he has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar and he will be be disgraced by president Buhari .

For the records I have never said Tinubu will take over from Osinbanjo because I am aware Buhari detest Tinubu to the core and will never allow him near there ... I make another prediction now and you can note it :. Tinubu will be on self imposed exile by last quarter 2021 Mark my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by FarahAideed: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
I no like Oshiomole face either. Now, tell me something else.

By the way why e dey gard una to demand for a reward from the party wey una don work hard and swear for since 1999? Why are you guys afraid of confronting PDP to reward your zone with the party's presidential ticket? You guys even sacrificed Ikemba for PDP, something no one would have thought could ever happen!!

Why is it hard for PDP to reward the loyalty of South East to the party? Isnt PDP the greatest culprit when it comes to marginalization of your people as you guys allege?

Why is Ezeife trying to threaten nigerians to vote one of your sons as president when he could as well demand same from PDP?

Is PDP the ruling party ?

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by omenka(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Is PDP the ruling party ?
WTF!!! So since PDP isnt the ruling party IT IS ALRIGHT TO PERPETUALLY DENY THE SOUTH EAST THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET!!

This is coming from a supposed IGBO MAN!!

I am honestly beginning to doubt some of you who claim to be Igbos around here because once PDP is involved, it appears IGBO INTEREST BECOMES A SECONDARY CONSIDERATION to you guys.

Farahaideed, are you Igbos or someone trying desperately to pass himself off as one? undecided

Devilhimself, are you reading what your supposed brothers have been saying lately? Are these ones truly Igbos or just pretenders?
Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by omenka(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The VP's enemies are not in PDP!!! wake up dude!! smell the coffee
Chukwudi, we have been asking, WHEN WILL YOU PEOLE START DEMANDING FOR WHAT IS DUE YU GUYS IN PDP?

WHEN!!??

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by ChristianNorth: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Let be sincere here, Osinbanjo messed up NEMA finances as Acting President.

If he is a good Christian, the Christian community would have been fighting for him.

But the truth remains that if the North tries anything funny, they will have themselves to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by FarahAideed: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
WTF!!! So since PDP isnt the ruling party IT IS ALRIGHT TO PERPETUALLY DENY THE SOUTH EAST THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET!!

This is coming from a supposed IGBO MAN!!

I am honestly beginning to doubt some of you who claim to be Igbos around here because once PDP is involved, it appears IGBO INTEREST BECOMES A SECONDARY CONSIDERATION to you guys.

Farahaideed, are you Igbos or someone trying desperately to pass himself off as one? undecided

Devilhimself, are you reading what your supposed brothers have been saying lately? Are these ones truly Igbos or just pretenders?

The PDP has never denied the South East it's Presidential ticket , in 2019 given the realities on ground the party had to be realistic and give the ticket to a moderate Northerner and an Igbo as VP which was the best approach as the true election result affirm

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

The PDP has never denied the South East it's Presidential ticket , in 2019 given the realities on ground the party had to be realistic and give the ticket to a moderate Northerner and an Igbo as VP which was the best approach as the true election result affirm
Wow!! So, what happened in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015? The party was being REALISTIC with Ndigbo?

What is happening as per 2023? The party is still trying to be REALISTIC with Ndigbo?

Wow!!

When will the party cease being REALISTIC so Ndigbo can enjoy the fruits of their labour?

Farahaideed, I doubt you are Igbo!

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by Yellowface1220(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
I believe this isn't true. Unbelievable
Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by Peappy49(f): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Another lie oo. Fake news everywhere
Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by aolawale025: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is robbery
Re: 2019: How Osinbajo Couldn’t Account For N90b Collected From FIRS – Timi Frank by maybanks: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Any body that takes a clown like Timi Frank serious should be high on Osogbo weed. The truth remains that Timi Frank is still suffering from the effect political depression he suffered in the hands of Lai Mohammed and Chief Oyegun.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channelstv Goes Offline As Thugs Take Over Channels Television / How Gov. Umahi Wanted Me To Dance Naked With Him - Former Aide Reveals / Dole Village In Kebbi Where A Gutter Divides Nigeria And Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.