Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,144 members, 7,890,863 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Free Report: How To Build A Customized Site Or Blog With Less Than N2,000 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Report: How To Build A Customized Site Or Blog With Less Than N2,000 (608 Views)

Is This Fault From My Site Or My Host? / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Place Your Woocommerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing Site For Review And Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Report: How To Build A Customized Site Or Blog With Less Than N2,000 by GrandHype: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Many people find it difficult getting a professional site due to the high cost of maintaining it.
If I told you I had a simple way of doing this without spending a fortune, say about 1,100 NGR, would you believe it?

Believe it or not, you can get a professional site or blog running without spending high cost.

In this thread I would be teaching you how to transform a Free blogger hosted site into a professional one. That means it would have a custom domain name, and also I would teach you how to remove the attribute tagged "Powered by Blogger"

You would also learn about Digital Marketing and how you can make the best use of it as a beginner.

This method is quite simple if you master it.
You would have a website running in less than 1hour.

Please note: If you want to just have a simple site where you can upload your products and sell, you want to start a career in information marketing and the likes. This training is for you.

This training is free but I only need some comments to know if I should proceed.

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense & Verified USA Adsense Website For Sale / Video: Finding Your Talents. Instrumental Version / Unverified Naija Adsense Account Needed Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.