Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bbnaija: I am NATACHA Housemates Need Me To Trend, I Make Things Happen- Tacha - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I am NATACHA Housemates Need Me To Trend, I Make Things Happen- Tacha (595 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I am NATACHA Housemates Need Me To Trend, I Make Things Happen- Tacha by gistembassy123: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Tacha again on Sunday boasted to fellow housemates about her stay in the reality show. SleekGists Reports.

Tacha, who is one of the most talked-about and criticized housemates in the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition reacted after her conversation with Ebuka about her reaction to Diane following the missing box.

Recall that Tacha earlier rained insults at Diane and accused her of getting drunk after she forgot the red box at the Arena.

On Chasing Clout

“When you talk about me, you clout,” Tacha yelled across the bedroom. Her shouts gave it away that she was extremely upset about the tonight’s Live Eviction Show which birthed the chat with Ebuka and the Pepper Dem Gang. Ike being Ike was standing at the door, laughing about what Tacha was shouting about. “If you have a problem with me, tell me and stopgossiping,” Tacha further exclaimed.

We finally got to hear Tacha reveal the cause of her screams, as she opened up to Ike. Basically, she was of the opinion that the Housemates all trended on her name this week. What made her assume such, you may ask. According to Tacha, Ebuka asked the Housemates some questions during his table shaking session and for some reason, they all seemed to have her name in their mouths. From the mixtape fight with Omashola to the fight with Diane, she seemed to be the highlight of the week. She didn’t quite understand that and for that reason, did not fail to voice her feelings to whoever cared to listen. “I’m guaranteed till week fourteen,” she shouted on.

“I would remain in this house till 99th day whether you like it or not. When you talk about me, you clout.

“I am bigger than the owner of this show, I was blown before big brother.

“If you have a problem with me, tell me and stop gossiping, you all are trending because of me,” Tacha said.

Another Angle

Prior to this, Diane and Elozonam were in the room talking about her. Elozonam was having dinner prepared and served by Tacha. Diane saw this and told him to keep the same energy when she’s eating Frodd’s food. In his defence, Elozonam replied, “It’s called survival”.

Again, Omashola, Seyi and Cindy were in the Garden talking about Tacha’s screams. Seyi asked Omashola if Tacha was referring to him and if the shouting was directed at him. Omashola admitted to not hearing what Tacha had to say. What surprised us was when he took it upon himself to tell Seyi and Cindy that Tacha like him, didn’t know how to hold a grudge. “She’ll tell you where you went wrong and close the matter,” he added. Friendship goals, perhaps? Or could it be as a result of the loyalty that comes with being team Legend?

Later on, Ike and Mercy were discussing Tacha’s outburst and in this conversation, Ike told Mercy everything Tacha revealed to him earlier. “She feels we’re trending because of her,” Ike said.

Watch highlights of the show here...

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-iam-natacha-housemates-need-me-to-trend-i-am-make-things-happen-tacha/

Re: Bbnaija: I am NATACHA Housemates Need Me To Trend, I Make Things Happen- Tacha by Jayslicky: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tacha is a mad human and those supporting her are more mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I am NATACHA Housemates Need Me To Trend, I Make Things Happen- Tacha by MoIbrahim: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
I wonder where we got it so wrong. How empty brain oloshos would be seeing themselves so proudly. No shame sef

Jayslicky:
Tacha is a mad human and those supporting her are more mad.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Fan Of Tacha Seen Broke Tv Over Tacha Disqualification. / Ultimate Reality Love Show, Does It Make Any Sense / Netflix Registration, Payment And Currency Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.