Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,761 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring (77546 Views)

Na Person Husband O”- Fans Drag Uju Okoli Over Her Loved-up Moment With Frederic / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by flowx(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Diamond ring, after one month we will only hear crash.
Na aircraft?

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by ehardetola(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Can this tiny waist, hold 3 weeks pregnancy? Can someone answer me
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by DaddyMorenike: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
No be this one post pix of her cro-cro face .
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Pangea: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tina26:
wanted for Theft in the USA. later the mumu lady will come scream fake life

https://law.justia.com/cases/new-york/appellate-division-first-department/2019/8942-2641-15.html

Chai!
Aunty Sherlock Holmes!
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by davillian(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
cenaman:
No bi oluwa burna again?
Wetin burna wan take this one do.....
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Lugianostar(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!!

Nawao for these Obinna where just came back from SA due to xenophobia attack and now the money TB joshua gave them; instead of starting up his kpomo business again here in naija, he rather settle at buying a diamond ring for this forbidden tiny waist witch.

You sabi book at all Obinna!!!
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by BrainBox4N(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Now I've seen him.

Next Please...
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by carlos1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Someone that removed her ribs
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by solmusdesigns: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

grin Devil my guy, so you sef one samakwe that girl

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Lordjb: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay, enzoyment grin
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Omoslim26: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
am I the only one dat noticed the guy looks somehow like imbe
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by betterpikinn: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
PUBLIC LIABILITY

GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

May God forgive me, i dont find this girl attractive

No need for the prayer... Honesty is not a sin!!! tongue
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by SniperSmurf(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
She doesnt look normal undecided
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Shey dat yansh go tire dat guy sha...
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by solmusdesigns: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

Lol some seconds ago you find her attractive now she's stupid trash
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by naijadrivablog: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Show the man this... A child's head at birth is about 10cm, shingle, can you push

1 Like

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Isoduwa(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Diamond ring, after one month we will only hear crash.

Crash kei

End time mission impossible
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by solmusdesigns: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
more trash

Its great you have re strategized on your hyping job and added the phrase thrash, you Son are a dedicated troll keep it up
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by LyfeJennings(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
brainworkng:
Worwor girl living fake life. I pray it lasts. grin

To last remain for God hand
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by FarahAideed: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
I feel sorry for him
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by SenorFax(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
I can't wait to see her pregnancy
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Enemyofpeace: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tuoyofelix:
Hope it lasts
it won't

1 Like

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by TotoNaRubber: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
She has nothing else to offer but tiny waist, don't be surprised if you open her inner chambers the OOOZE that will comot from dia go scare man.

freelansa:
Actress Princess Shyngle has shown the face of the man who proposed to her last week and gave her a diamond ring.

Princess Shyngle shared a picture showing her kissing her man, Frederic Badji, who grabbed her tiny waist from behind.

She also shared another video showing the both of them cruising like lovebirds in a car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ruRMfHx0L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://wotzup.ng/princess-shyngle-unveils-the-man-who-proposed-to-her-with-a-diamond-ring/

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Nmezor(f): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmm, I guess she ain't gonna HV kids...she might just use a surrogate for that purpose
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Mayflowa(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
ursullalinda:
This world eh, so many decent girls are praying day and night for a life partner, virgins are getting married to paupers. Life has no formula just live it and don't expect all good things because u 're good but wen u luk back you will proud of U

It is the bad boys that are also marrying the bad girls na. Good girls don't wanna follow a nite clubber or someone smoking indian hemp but bad girls don't mind. As for wealth, bad guys definitely know how to make money in various crooked ways. So marriage doesn't mean the man is holy. Good girl marry everyday, it is just isn't in the news. THE BAD GIRLS are the news makers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson / Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.