Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

"I Don't Gossip Behind Pple, I Don Blow B4 Bbnaija Show"- Tacha Slams Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Gossip Behind Pple, I Don Blow B4 Bbnaija Show"- Tacha Slams Housemates (515 Views)

Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) / "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her / Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Gossip Behind Pple, I Don Blow B4 Bbnaija Show"- Tacha Slams Housemates by MsDoris(f): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
"If They Send Me Home Tonight, I'll Go, I’ll Still Be Bigger Than The Owner, I Was Blown Before BBNaija’ – Tacha Blows Hot On Housemates (Video)
Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem most controversial housemate, Tacha, on Sunday night was once again captured throwing tantrums.

Tacha was questioned by Bbnaija host during the live show about her misunderstanding with Diane.

Ebuka asked her if there were no better and more subtle way she could have handled the matter and she replied no.

But, Cindy speaking to Ebuka on the incident described Tacha’s reaction as ‘senseless and uncalled for.’

However, Tacha after the eviction show told the housemates that she would remain in the show till the 99th day no matter the hate and dislike from them.

“I would remain in this house till 99th day whether you like it or not. When you talk about me, you clout.

"If you have something to say to me, say it to my face, I am not a gossip monger.

“If we are asked to leave tonight, I will go, I am still bigger than the owner, I was blown before big brother show...

And she continued throwing tantrums. Ike stood there confused.

Watch videos here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/if-they-send-me-home-tonight-ill-go-ill.html

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star Venita Akpofure Flaunts Hip Tattoo In New Photo.... / Actress Sotayo Accuses Saidi Balogun Of Introducing Her To A Fraudster / Zlatan Ibile Becomes Coca-cola’s Latest Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.