Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,327 members, 7,974,417 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bride Plans Entire Fake Wedding So She Can Propose To The Best Man - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bride Plans Entire Fake Wedding So She Can Propose To The Best Man (426 Views)

Bride Wedding Gown That Set Tongues Wagging (Photos) / Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride Plans Entire Fake Wedding So She Can Propose To The Best Man by stellapatu: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
A woman surprised her partner in the most elaborate way possible.

Paul Schoproni, 40, thought he was on best man duty when his girlfriend arrived and walked down the aisle in a wedding dress.

Guests at the wedding were all in on the secret, while Paul was led to believe he was best man for the couple's friends on their big day.

Aleasha Pilawa told how Paul had been asking her to marry him for years, so thought she'd surprise him by proposing herself.

In a video shot by a wedding guest, Aleasha can be seen dancing down the aisle in a bridal gown while belting out a rendition of 1978 Motown hit it Should've Been Me.

It takes a moment for Paul to realise what's happening and when he does he punches the air with joy.When she reaches Paul, Aleasha gets down on one knee and asks: "Will you marry me?"

Paul is unable to resist getting his own back and replies "no" before pretending to run away, however, he quickly returns and accepts Aleasha's proposal.

According to Wales Online , the surprise took place in Bargoed, Wales.

Speaking about her elaborate plan, Aleasha said: "For the last two years he’s proposed to me about 30 times a day.

"I’m doing a degree in HR management and running two tyre repair garages so having someone asking to marry you all the time can be exhausting.

"Besides I’ve been married twice already and was a bit reluctant to go through all that again."

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/bride-plans-entire-fake-wedding-so-she-can-propose-to-the-best-man

Re: Bride Plans Entire Fake Wedding So She Can Propose To The Best Man by majamajic(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
really
Re: Bride Plans Entire Fake Wedding So She Can Propose To The Best Man by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
What the Bleep? I will read this after I chop belleful.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Follow Fashion? / Of Sars, Dreadlocks And The Nigerian Youths. / Don’t Rush Challenge With My Girls Rocking Their Natural 4c Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.