Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,530 members, 7,968,495 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Prices Of The Following List Of Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Prices Of The Following List Of Cars (909 Views)

Prices Of Tokunbo & Naija Used Cars In Lagos (from N480k Up) / Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? / Prices Of New Cars (toyota, Kia,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by sanctisam(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
HELP!
Can someone pls help me with the prices of the following ridz?
*TOYOTA CAMRY SE & XLE (2009/2010)
*TOYOTA AVENSIS (2009/2010)
*PEAGEOUT 407
*TOYOTA VENZA (2009/2010)
*TOYOTA MATRIX (2009/2010).
Any1 with useful info on not just the price bt the good, the bad and ugly features you knw about any of them as well as reliable places of purchase should please post here. Thanx in Advance Nairalanders!!!
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by iyatrustee(f): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
maga don pay abi my brother? this one wey you dey find price of machines grin grin grin
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by sanctisam(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
iyatrustee:

maga don pay abi my brother? this one wey you dey find price of machines grin grin grin

iyatrustee. . . funny ;-)
Is it every young guy d@ drives a MACHINE that must have duped his dad or magad som maga or is it every young lady that owns a ride that's a prostitute or yes that newly married neigbour of yours that jst packed in2 his mansion jst beside your humble abode with his german machine must have sacrificed his mother to get all that wealth abi? Y are we 9jerians so quick @ pointing figers? Are we so blinded by the ills of this country d@ we dnt Bliv good exists at all in this country? Is it that we dont Bliv hard work pays anymore or we jst dont have the patience to wait for its reward?
Iyatrustee I know U were jst tryn to be funny but som1 else myt fink otherwise. . .

So. . . price. . . anybody. . . anyone. . .Nairalanders Autogurus . . .
Thanx again in advance!
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by iyatrustee(f): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
Just playing around u know. But I also love cars and presently using a crosstour which cost like all we had! Dats y when all ur cars are 2010 edition nko?na I'm make I trow one jab at u. No offence my brother
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by sanctisam(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2010
iyatrustee:

Just playing around u know. But I also love cars and presently using a crosstour which cost like all we had! Dats y when all your cars are 2010 edition nko?na I'm make I trow one jab at u. No offence my brother
Crosstour? U mean 2010 Honda crosstour for real? That's 1 hell of machine man! Congrats!
U knw we too had to giv almost all to build our house while we smoke garri & as it trnd out, it payed off big time. We jst tired of fixing same old ride ova n ova again so we taking another big step to get som'in good. I mean real good & that's Y we need yr help Nairalanders. We jst want D best we can afford!!!
Thanx again in advance.
Awaiting replies. . .
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by sanctisam(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2010
Helloooooo nairalanders! Cmon autobots, I mean autogurus, help a brother!!!
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by omoigba: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2010
Do u want the prices of the cars already in Nigeria or do u want to know how much it will cost you to get them to Nigeria?
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by sanctisam(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
whichever will cost less pls. Thanx!
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by omoigba: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hi, please shoot me an email at oigbala@pantheramotors.com so i can send u pics and prices. Thanks.
Re: Prices Of The Following List Of Cars by sanctisam(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Omoigba I think it'l B O.K if U jst post D price list here 4 the sake of all interested nairalanders bt neva-d-less I jst sent U a mail & hope 2 reciev yr reply soon. Thanx!

(1) (Reply)

Toyota 2002 Model On Sales At A Give Away Price Of 1.520,000m Last Price / 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse @ Affordable Price @ Banix Autos 08035376690,017383301 / 2010 Hyundai Elantra For N1.8m!!!SOLD!!!SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.