Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,623 members, 7,975,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:01 AM

Business You Can Start With Mini Or Less Amount - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business You Can Start With Mini Or Less Amount (235 Views)

Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks / You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business / Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start With Mini Or Less Amount by Kulguy81: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Businessman and woman, ladies and gentlemen, diamond and rubies.

Do you know 3D animation video can catapult your business to another level of sales?

Follow us on Facebook The Insight

Follow us on Instagram
www.instagram.com/theInsightinc/

Ladies and gentlemen,
I bring to you today the good news of importation, I know that by now you must have been hearing about Importation?

Do you know, you too can become an importer?

Don't be afraid of the name ( now you're thinking of the huge amount of money, time and connections which are involved) are my communicating?

Fear not it's little or nothing compared to what you're thinking!!!

At the end of every class I will give you a bonus package, mostly on light weight goods.

Message me today on WhatsApp to get practical demonstration of this packages http:///+2348180589635/

(1) (Reply)

Seven Legal Issues Small Businesses Face / Fund Your Betting Account With MTN Airtime / How To Save Money Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.