Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) (57201 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Backstroke High Jump Skills (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2019
thanta:

Two things...

Your mum is dead ,was a lazy dead beat or died to young for you to recognize the significance of mothers in our lives ... sorry for your loss

Or

2.. you want attention .. you are trying to be savage.. bruh.. grow up.. you've just insulted your mother for nairaland likes .. don't worry I just gave you a like

Enjoy
did u have to take it dis far?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by owowa145(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2019
yungsmart:
Why she come be like man
She looks Shan George our Actress

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Disciplined guy
[/s]
stop talking nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin be nice
[/s]
shut up
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2019
freedomchild:
If this woman catch you for bed ehn, she go wine of your dick with her rides.. Only a very strong big dick fit hammer her well and she go feel am
them tell you say my prick small like your own? If she give me do once, i swear she go leave papa Mike pack come my house
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Threebear(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2019
cybriz82:
Her stomach duh..
Can't you tell it's her inner wear that fumbled.
Some of you though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by TheLastDon1(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Should a mother dress this way?
She is quite beautiful though. For a mother a with a son of Mike's age.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by TheLastDon1(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2019
His wife looks like his mother.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2019
This Nairaland new Font face and general look......I don't knw what to say ooo
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Doyindoyin:
You are a bastard
Ask your mother if she knows her real father.

I'll be expecting a feedback from your family
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2019
She doesn't look younger at all. Look at her face closely. Just her dressing dats all.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:
She is more beautiful than 80% of lazy Nigerian mothers undecided

I'm disappointed in you for such remarks Nigeria mothers are the most hardworking women I've ever seen.....you being just stupid and childish or you have some serious family issues, learn to appreciate your own cos that's the only thing you can ever have.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Nowenuse: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2019
meobizy:

...and their children are 29 years old?

Omotola's first daughter is around 25.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by renewable1(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Nowenuse:

Omotola's first daughter is around 25.
Omotola is not a good example.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Beautiful

Them never ask for the mother of that angry olosho, maybe that's where she started her pussy trade

Hahhahaha madam olodo in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:
She is more beautiful than 80% of lazy Nigerian mothers undecided
its your mother that is a lazy Nigerian mother. Bastard child
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2019
TheLastDon1:
Should a mother dress this way?
She is quite beautiful though. For a mother a with a son of Mike's age.
and what is wrong with her dressing? Is it transparent or too short? Nigerians eh
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2019
PabloAndreas:

did u have to take it dis far?
the idiot deserves it
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Threebear:

Can't you tell it's her inner wear that fumbled.
Some of you though

Hmmm her inner wear duh..
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) by Budline1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
TheLastDon1:
His wife looks like his mother.

She sees her mom in his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: Neo Washing Vee’s Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.