Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void (1023 Views)

Message To SHY Guys / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void by Premiumwriter: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
I'm going straight to the point.

1. Ask her about her aspirations. I've found a lot of ladies loves talking about their dreams and what they want to accomplish.

This question is also very personal and can make you feel closer together.

Since I'm in school, it's always appropriate. After a little discussion especially when I know she's about to graduate, I don't fail to ask 'so what's your plan after school?'

2. Your best friend

I always think ladies are very friendly and warm set of humans. I don't know why but most ladies find it very difficult to talk about their best friends.

Each time I bring the 'so who's your best friend in school here?' and later 'who's your best friend in the village?'

Most will not be able to give a name. They'll rather explain and explain why they don't have a best friend.

This question actually shows her vulnerability. It opens her eyes to reality really.

3. Your favorite cousin/family member
4. Where would you rather be?

One of the things I've observed in ladies is that they are talkers.

They will talk and talk and talk. They just need you to come up with sensible topics. A lady will hardly change the topic when you're approaching her.

But they only need you most times to just listen once you've changed the topic. They'll launch in with full blast.

If you are finding it difficult on what to say next, just try and remember her point and turn it into a question and she'll take it from there.

Remember to look into her eyes from time to time and then look straight ahead. Don't ever look down after she catches you looking into her eyes
Re: For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void by PabloAndreas(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
"who's your best friend in school...who's your best friend at the village"...don't forget to wake her up when you're done...LOAD OF CRAP!!!
Re: For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void by NGRsenate: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Omoooooo for Nigerian girls?

Naa bruh.

E get as dem dey take enter naija girl paro.
Re: For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void by Premiumwriter: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
PabloAndreas:
"who's your best friend in school...who's your best friend at the village"...don't forget to wake her up when you're done...LOAD OF CRAP!!!
my guy

Any topic can be interesting. It's all depends on how you approach it and your presentation.

And no. It's not load of craps. This I've given me more girls than any 'cocky & funny' lines I've learned from anybody
Re: For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void by Premiumwriter: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
NGRsenate:
Omoooooo for Nigerian girls?

Naa bruh.

E get as dem dey take enter naija girl paro.
boss this thing dey work.

Maybe na de kind build up wey I dey do before we move into real discussions.

I don't even think I've ever discussed all four topics with a single girl. Sometimes, I'll just ask only one and lots of others things will just come up
Re: For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void by NGRsenate: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Premiumwriter:
boss this thing dey work.

Maybe na de kind build up wey I dey do before we move into real discussions.

I don't even think I've ever discussed all four topics with a single girl. Sometimes, I'll just ask only one and lots of others things will just come up

Maybe the girls you discussed them with were already crushing on you before you guys started talking or texting.

But imagine a girl you met on the street who doesn’t know you from anywhere, those questions will be like “k” magnets for them

And then maybe you’ve been lucky to have only met actual intelligent girls in your life, i mean deep thinkers.

There are a lot of shallow minded girls out there who will see these questions as waec exam
Re: For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void by Premiumwriter: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
NGRsenate:

Maybe the girls you discussed them with were already crushing on you before you guys started talking or texting.

But imagine a girl you met on the street who doesn’t know you from anywhere, those questions will like “k” magnets for them
lolz

I'm actually not talking about something you walk up to a girl and say.

Of course you can actually ask total strangers but you must have had some light interactions, build up some vibes and then any of the questions.
Re: For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void by cooooooks(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's not just about her talking. You have to talk to and talk well. Be exciting, animated, be passionate, be human.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP / Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten / At What Age Did You Get Married?? And Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.