Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,387 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post (759 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Celebrates 25th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photo / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each / Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post by etcsines: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Football star, Cristiano Ronaldo took to his Instagram to make a post shading FIFA Best Awards after they awarded the 2019 FIFA Best Men's award to Lionel Messi.

Ronaldo, who was absent from the award showpiece event, immediately posted a photo of himself operating his i-pad while at home, suggesting that he purposely avoided the awards ceremony.

Ronaldo may have gotten a hint he won't win the award and avoided going to the ceremony. He won the UEFA Nations League trophy with Portugal and Italian League title with Juventus were won the Italian league most valuable player award.

His post on the social media platform came just immediately after the award show ended, and he could be seen visibly relaxed at home, with his son reading a book at the dining table.

Epic shade right?

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/cristiano-ronaldo-shades-fifa-best.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post by PabloAndreas(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ronaldo fans will never change...i can tell he's dying inside there just like the fan who put up this post...Well something to console yourselves at least

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post by paiz: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post by eTECTIV: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
He knew Messi was going to win it dats why he snubbed it... Sore loser.. He was full of laughter and life during d UEFA awards becos it was A champions league affair so it was expected dat Van Dijk would carry d day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post by shadrama(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
fry akara go give am nao.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post by EbukaHades10(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ororo!!!!!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post by sodiqapril(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
How did he shade messi? Bloggers and nonsense. But sincerely, the award is bleeped. Are they telling me Marcelo and Ramos performed better than Arnold and Robertson at wing backs.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shades FIFA Best Awards With Epic Instagram Post by uthlaw: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2019
sodiqapril:
How did he shade messi? Bloggers and nonsense. But sincerely, the award is bleeped. Are they telling me Marcelo and Ramos performed better than Arnold and Robertson at wing backs.
actually the award will be bleeped because your penaldo did not win it.... Ronaldo won uefa national league but benaldo silver is the one who carry that team and he won most valuable player and your penaldo was angry about that.... football has really changed a penalty and tap in player will be winning balloon d or!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bad News For Barcelona As Messi Sustains Serious Injury. / Deontay Wilder: 'I Had A Gun In My Lap And I Was Ready To Commit Suicide' / Startimes Wins Laliga Broadcast Rights For 2020/2021 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.