Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? (34234 Views)

EDITORIAL: Who Is Leading The Pack? Rema Vs Fireboy Vs Joeboy / Rema Vs Fireboy Who Is Better / Rema Vs Fireboy DML (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Gideoniteprime4: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Please the rivalry of wizkid and davido musically is The biggest of this generation as far as African music is concerned. Don't compare these rats to Giants abeg. If you don't have work go and pick condemn iron instead of posting trash
what kind of enraged being is this?
i know people will say am drinking panadol on top another person matter
when op posted the topic, what was the symbol at the end of it?
a question mark right?
meaning he was asking a question
so no need to show us your bad character(S).angry

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Spartacus101(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2019
currencyz22:
rema is at another level go to youtube and confirm for your self, use the search engine and search for song like trap out the submarine, American love, boulevard and why, you then come back and tell who the real fire is

Guy na wa to you o
who dey listen to that kind song?
who even produced am?

5 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Lstar4real(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Roydxemmy post=82517787][/quote]

It look better on my Huawei android wink

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Roydxemmy: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Lol. If you say so
Lstar4real:

It look better on my Huawei android wink
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by DSoj(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
This hype by force by fire cannot work. Comparing them with Davido n Wizzy is like trying to force people to see them in that big light.

E NO GO WORK LIKE THAT. Make them work hard

Davido n Wizzy been there 10yrs. U just wanna push boys of 1yr down people's throats.

Ko jor mhennn
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Gbengar07: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Markswag101:
Joeboy is better than both smiley
you get sense .chop knuckles

1 Like

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Gbengar07: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Abeg watin rema dey sing 1-2 minutes indian version with repeated lyrics all through .fireboy na fire dope songs he's got .but i love jeoboy's music
None of rema and fireboy song sef even reach ontt (official naija top 10)jeoboy appears twice .lovd for jeoboy all the way

1 Like

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by ksly24(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Only those with IPhone 6 and above will enjoy this new nairaland theme..

The rest of you broken screen android users should go to tribunal and wail

Seun is not changing it...
I use galaxy j3 and i am enjoying the new theme.
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by 3RNEST(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Please the rivalry of wizkid and davido musically is The biggest of this generation as far as African music is concerned. Don't compare these rats to Giants abeg. If you don't have work go and pick condemn iron instead of posting trash
This is loud...chai the condemn iron part shock me grin
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by 3RNEST(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Iphone user biko drop screenshot of it maybe i go swap from android grin
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Sniper101(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'll pick "jealous" over "dumebi" ...any time any day

...but, Fireboy really needs to try and match up with Rema's swag

1 Like

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by PureFace1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gbengar07:
Abeg watin rema dey sing 1-2 minutes indian version with repeated lyrics all through .fireboy na fire dope songs he's got .but i love jeoboy's music
None of rema and fireboy song sef even reach ontt (official naija top 10)jeoboy appears twice .lovd for jeoboy all the way

Fireboy Jeolous, What if I Say, King all made it to Naija top 10

Fireboy is even better than Joe boy

2 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by wealth499(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Do you know u r broke if u r still using iPhone 6 at the moment ?
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Icecream4U(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wizkid has fallen
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by seanjy4konji: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just go back to 2008 and start listening to wizkid jams.....

For the nexxt three days..no bad song...

Abi you dont know who dem deh call wizkid

some of you never leave primary school when wizkid don deh give us back to back.
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by favy19(f): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
fireboy"am.getting jealous dont wana see u with anybody o,am getting addicted ojo"

1 Like

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by seanjy4konji: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
what of we that dont use iphone nko
wealth499:
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Gbengar07: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
PureFace1:

Fireboy Jeolous, What if I Say, King all made it to Naija top 10

Fireboy is even better than Joe boy
you dont no what you are saying smh
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by VulgarLee(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Noisense
Na so huna talk for Reekardo banks and lil kesh
There carrier die
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by PureFace1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gbengar07:
you dont no what you are saying smh

All those three songs made it to Top 10 Naija I tune music
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Tropicalcentre: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Missed last Sunday Edition of Sport Alert ? Click to watch

Happy 32nd Anniversary To My Dear State, Akwa Ibom.

Watch random discussion of stories making around Nigerian football.

Heard about the Real Madrid Academy established in Portharcourt ?

Comment and share thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHSBYjCSJs grin
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by TheManOfTheYear: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

As you dey use iPhone now, you don make am for life abi
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Sar96: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Another bangers
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Synord(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
etrange:

Oga, it's not a fight. Nobody is saying they are not giants or that their rivalry is the same as that of these upcoming guys. The OP is already forecasting where this duo is headed and he has a point. There was no wizkid and Davido some years ago, there will be others after them. That's life.

Thank you bro for this mature input .
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by gozzlin: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Never heard of Fireball till I saw this thread. Rema is the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by vinelli(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
wealth499:

Some people have other priorities than changing phones every six months. If the phone ain't bad n is working perfectly I don't see any reason changing it

1 Like

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rather, Reekado banks vs Lil kesh. Dem no reach Wiskid vs OBO
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Nicolex(f): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Omo make ona stop dis comparison and rivalry shit,before u know beef don start. two of dem good abeg but joeboy na baba!!!.

1 Like

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by promiseniqqa(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Apart from messi and ronaldo
Chelsea and man u... Forget it,i hate talking too much
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Synord(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
DSoj:
This hype by force by fire cannot work. Comparing them with Davido n Wizzy is like trying to force people to see them in that big light.

E NO GO WORK LIKE THAT. Make them work hard

Davido n Wizzy been there 10yrs. U just wanna push boys of 1yr down people's throats.

Ko jor mhennn

Being a big artiste in Nigeria is not by the number of years Bro you know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozo Chukwu Celebrates His Mother On Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days / Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.