Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Hate This Country- Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate This Country- Nigeria (807 Views)

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / I Just Hate this Nigerian English!you Guys Dont Know How To speak English / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate This Country- Nigeria by Mcfemad(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2010
Nigeria is the only country where Citizens RIGHTS have been turned to PRIVILEGES, We no longer enjoy basic infrastructural amenities, No security of lives and properties. Just Imagine, it was exactly a year ago that we had electricity in my community, despite having a private university owned by a "Big Man".
We have corrupt- stricken leaders, yet they are clamouring to be working for the good people of Nigeria. Just Imagine, our past is becoming better than our future.
In the beginning, it was not so.
O my God! I hate this country, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan i suppose are better than us, , if not for the acclaimed peace and unity

May the good save us.
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by chosen04(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
supported . . . . . .
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by Ikengawo: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
Mcfemad:

O my God! I hate this country, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan i suppose are better than us, , if not for the acclaimed peace and unity
I dont know you but should you not seek counselling for all this hate you have.? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by Ikengawo: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2010
guy sounds like a through psychopath to me.
OR someone that just lost their job
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
You may wish to relocate to somalia.na by force to live for nigeria ?
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by chosen04(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
~Bluetooth:

You may wish to relocate to somalia.na by force to live for nigeria ?

Is it a crime for the poster to inform you/us that he HATES the God's forsaken country called Nigeria?
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by sweetbee(f): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2010
dnt mind silly nigerians who always look for loopholes in peoples write up. the poster is obviously upset just like everyone else about the backwardness of the country and some sheeps are baaaaaaaaaaaing away.
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2010
sweetbee:

dnt mind silly nigerians who always look for loopholes in peoples write up. the poster is obviously upset just like everyone else about the backwardness of the country and some sheeps are baaaaaaaaaaaing away.
Who really knows why he has so much hate eating at his soul. Whatever the reason it is not a healthy way to live hence my suggestion.
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
chosen04:

Is it a crime for the poster to inform you/us that he HATES the God's forsaken country called Nigeria?
He has every right to express his frustration afterall not all us can be fortuate in this country.I was only trying to provide him an alterntive before he thinks of committing suicide.
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by redsun(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
Typical nigerians,they probably ve white coller jobs with some noisy toxic emitting generators oblivious of d plights of less fortunate nigerians living hellishly as a result of satanic leadership.
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by olaolabiy: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
redsun:

Typical nigerians,they probably ve white coller jobs with some noisy toxic emitting generators oblivious of d plights of less fortunate nigerians living hellishly as a result of satanic leadership.

It seems Nigerians are born oppressors. You have a good job, a gen, a beautiful pile, then others should go to hell.

Suddenly, you don't want to know whether others are suffering. In fact, as a Nigerian, you prefer it if people on your street beg you to fetch water. lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by superboi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2010
ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry u hear!!!!.take heart
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by chosen04(f): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

He has every right to express his frustration afterall not all us can be fortuate in this country.I was only trying to provide him an alterntive before he thinks of committing suicide.

So why not suggest better alterntive? USA is not bad for the poster, is it?
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2010
Try camerouon!!!!!!
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by omojand: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2010
Poster, ignore the nay sayers. This is exactly the type of outrage we need today!! Plenty of it. In time, it should evolve into direct action. Our thieving leaders need to feel very unsafe. They should be VERY AFRAID.

This, or no hope for Nigeria I'm afraid. We are too much of a timid people.
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by chosen04(f): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
omojand:

Poster, ignore the nay sayers. This is exactly the type of outrage we need today!! Plenty of it. In time, it should evolve into direct action. Our thieving leaders need to feel very unsafe. They should be VERY AFRAID.

This, or no hope for Nigeria I'm afraid. We are too much of a timid people.

FEEL YOU . . . . . .For saying the gospel truth . . . .
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by lyfe(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
Some people here are either direct beneficiary of the sorry state of this nation or  the unabashed politicians.
OP they are simply telling you to join  them if you can not beat them.
No electricity do you think everyone is losing. How will fuel marketers eat,generator importers.
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by Mcfemad(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2010
true words
Re: I Hate This Country- Nigeria by invisible2(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2010
You have every right to hate Nigeria, just as Nigeria reserve the rights to hate you back, with more venom sef.

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Dares Tinubu ! / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife Five Times In Atlanta, Georgia Usa / I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.