Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises (41333 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by brobro: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
u
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Onyi90(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
The big question:

Will Sowore be Hanged?
This BIG Table u are shaking eh

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
I gbadun this falana swag grin grin grin grin

the boss has arrive

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Airoflaw(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Buhari! .D i C T Tor.i didnt even no how to spell it again.make i dey go bfor

2 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by lilfreezy: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by anonimi: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:
I like Falana's swag

He has to be careful before barawo bubu send am go join Sowore for prison.
The dictator no send anybody.
All those who helped him into power in 2015 and have changed loyalty due to his glaring incompetence are in for a long session of tears, sorrows, blood and sweat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6455791_img20171223213452227_jpegaba3147253e469fb84a244a27892199c

2 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Sirseedorf(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Free sowore after all he is not a terrorist.

But o don't blame the government, I blame the clueless youth because we don't have a sensitive youth this days .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by onatisi(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Babtunz:
Nigeria has become a laughing stock
Courtesy of sowore , saharareporters and apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Afamed: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Destined2win:
It still baffles me how Nigerians, as much as they are, they still tolerate nonsense from buhari and the other leaders.

Sowore committed no offence.

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

You can't say you want to bundle an elected govt out of power and you expect the govt not to act not even in US

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by ojoduoludare(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Borrow money from Access bank na
paiz:
In as much as Sowore helped in bringing this government to power doesn't mean he should be abandoned by Nigerians. #FreeSowore

Guys I am hungry this morning and since it's not month end yet I am cashless. anything at all I will appreciate. Access bank, 0764056527
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by anonimi: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by kenodrill: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=paiz post=82516021]In as much as Sowore helped in bringing this government to power doesn't mean he should be abandoned by Nigerians. #FreeSowore

Guys I am hungry this morning and since it's not month end yet I am cashless. anything at all I will appreciate. Access bank, 0764056527[/quo

If it takes you to carry block to feed don't hesitate. There's dignity in labour.stop been a begger.reject it!
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Danzakidakura(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
The Afonjas will be on their keyboard now instead of going out.during MNK time you will see over 50 buses heading to abuja any day he is to appear in court.any middle belt of igbo that join this free sawore is a bastard.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Sowore commits no offence oo

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by uthlaw: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:
In as much as Sowore helped in bringing this government to power doesn't mean he should be abandoned by Nigerians. #FreeSowore

Guys I am hungry this morning and since it's not month end yet I am cashless. anything at all I will appreciate. Access bank, 0764056527
how did sowore help in bringing this government to power,sowore alone has 1million vote, the same way you are accusing the Yoruba of not leaving osibanjo and vote your obi....all this PDP stock ass!

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by anonimi: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by WriterX(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2019
seun oya take logos

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Iykenuwa(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:
In as much as Sowore helped in bringing this government to power doesn't mean he should be abandoned by Nigerians. Nigerians pls forgive Sowore and let's support him in this trying times. #FreeSowore

Is that so?

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:
In as much as Sowore helped in bringing this government to power doesn't mean he should be abandoned by Nigerians. Nigerians pls forgive Sowore and let's support him in this trying times. #FreeSowore

Guys I am hungry this morning and since it's not month end yet I am cashless. anything at all I will appreciate. Access bank, 0764056527088
you want to support sowore with your hungry stomach? Don't go and look for nkpokpor work to do in your area . Be dragging FTC on nairaland
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Spatta: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Sowore is a Man of Honour, He did not Pretend to be sick like Dino Melaye and all the other Drama Politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2019
I thought it was my phone. But truly nairaland has upgraded a little bit
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by prinxel(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
akinblog:
The Legal Battle Between The DSS And Sowore; Femi Falana and Activist Deji Adeyanju Arrives Court With Members Of African Action Congress (AAC) And Take It Back Group

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/sowore-vs-dss-falana-deji-adeyanju-arrives-the-court-premises.html

Please ooo NL is known for its uniqueness, this template doesn't make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by MrCarterlee(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2019
mamaafrik:
Waitooo,wat is it with the Nairaland home page that look like when pesin just buy Big biro dey use am draw something.
so yourself notice ham It be like tempo
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by MaMa616(f): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Free Sowore bikonu

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Queseda: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:

Of what exact offense should Nigerians forgive Sowore? Except you're telling me Sowore's demand for good governance, occasioned by Jonathan's failure is an offense. It isn't Sowore's fault that Buhari failed and hasn't delivered on his promises, so I don't get when you people fault Sowore for going against Jonathan, it's petty and childish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Notatribalist(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2019
mamaafrik:
Waitooo,wat is it with the Nairaland home page that look like when pesin just buy Big biro dey use am draw something.
i think they changed the template. But isnot nice. I prefer the previous one.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by kunmiiii: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Seun go chop mentions today!
Just keep the innovations going, the new changes might take some getting used to, the forum has great potentials.

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Hemdy4jazz: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Luvlyna:
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact

Photos?
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by mindtricks: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:

Your head dey there.
Many a Nigerian are just so vindictive and easily lose focus.

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Kdon2: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2019
festacman:
Now, it is up to our judicial system to assess DSS pieces of evidence and Sowore's bail application and defence.

There is no doubt that Yele Sowore overreached by the use of REVOLUTION as his protest theme as well as thoughtlessly meeting with Nnamdi Kanu.

However, I wish to appeal to the government that this pursuit of justice by the State be tempered by presidential prerogative of mercy.

Abeg!Buhari used thesame,calling for revolution against jonathan government in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by fredoooooo: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2019
The same Deji, Idris said he should not join their protest ... by the way where's that Idris sef. he run away go smoke igbo somewhere ... Omoaleonigbo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.