Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,608 members, 7,932,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him (4166 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by UncleGist: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2019
A Ghanaian bride carrying her husband while kissing him.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/trending-photo-of-a-ghanaian-bride-carrying-her-husband-while-kissing-him

Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by UncleGist: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by paiz: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2019
haha
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Officialgarri: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2019
I pity this man already. I hope he doesn't wake up someday to start acting like a husband. He would be beaten mercilessly by his wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by subtlemee(f): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2019
This is disrespectful picture or not ...I know Nigerian men can't consent to this,even the whites will frown at it....Ghanaians with their outta this world concepts,I'm not surprise
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by sunnitus: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2019
;Dmake d guy no try provoke am oooo
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by pansophist(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Emasculated man, feminist favourite cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by aristocratic5(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2019
No wonder we pursue una from our country
Ghana must go

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by hamid6249: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Improper fraction grin grin
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Enjoy this moment man as well as when it turns another way round.

What I mean is when the two of you have misunderstanding and she beats the hell out of you. grin

Don't forget that a man who carries her husband like a child beats him like a child cheesy

What am I even talking about this for? I should be talking about Imes undecided
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by gift2xl: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
I lack words.
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Olachase(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na woman carry màn like this I no sure if this man day eat three times a day

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by BareFacedLies(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Local man is shocked! shocked
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by dermmy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by nicepoker101(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
This man has just blown his cover.
Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sissy man.
I love the lady jare and I hope she flogs him too. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him by CoinLord: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Enjoy this moment man as well as when it turns another way round.

What I mean is when the two of you have misunderstanding and she beats the hell out of you. grin

Don't forget that a man who carries her husband like a child beats him like a child cheesy

What am I even talking about this for? I should be talking about Imes undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me / Married 35years Old Doctor Collapses While Having An Affair With A 24year Old Wo / Hyper Realistic Silicon Sex Doll With Bouncing Booty (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.