Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,955 members, 7,976,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:40 AM

Humans May Never Get Enough Of E-banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Humans May Never Get Enough Of E-banking (159 Views)

Which Of These E-banking Apps Is Best Recommended? / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humans May Never Get Enough Of E-banking by uniprojectM: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Humans my never have enough of e-banking as long as they keep filling forms and supplying their personal data when they need to register with an android platform or apply for assistance from websites and android applications online. Funny enough, there is no point turning back since they have just what you want. The banking sector is one of those necessary institutions that cannot function actively without having current information and data of their host (their clients).

I came across a group of economics project topics, one of which talks about e-banking and customer satisfaction. Now e-banking is a sweet-side banking that is convenient, easy, and relatively cheap plus stress-free. If you are not told, the banks depends on you the client, your demographics and psychographics to meet your needs.

Basically, the relationship that exit between the IT industry, their affiliates such as banks, (especially those who work with big data) and their clients is symbiotic in nature. Unfortunately, many of us outside the IT world hardly know what’s going on. Here is a little explanation; when you fill forms either as electronic forms or manually, it is for a purpose basically to fix an issue you may have encountered in the course of banking with them. When such complains keeps coming from different people, the bank would like to improve their method of services so they can get a relief and at the same time give you the satisfaction you desire.

For this to happen, they may not only rely on the information they have about you as it may not be enough, they get some from other reliable and trusted hands to do so. When that happens, they categorize their clients’ possible need following certain principles and algorithms. Interestingly, they can easily predict the services you wished they can provide and before you know it, you’re already craving to have it.

Like I have said earlier, you and I may never get tired of e-banking; I can’t remember the last time I visited a banking hall but do I get money into my bank account? Yes. Do I send money across to people? Yes. Do I withdraw and use cash? Yes. Will I subscribe to any of the subsequent innovations that may be introduced in the future? Why not; as long as it affords the comfort and satisfaction that I need.

This is just one of the thousand reasons why we can’t get enough of their services.

(1) (Reply)

Porter On The Wheels / Business Ideas / Investors Lose N153.67bn As Nigerian Stock Market Continues Tanking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.