Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) (25586 Views)

Chika Ike Twerks During Dance Rehearsal (Photos) / Simi Dancing "Shaku Shaku" During BBNaija Eviction Show Rehearsal / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by ppreye(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
E
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by gaventa: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
We know your type World Best Born Again, keep believing what they told you. May God give you the power to know him truly. You even talk as if all what you are saying is 100 true.
Richdad50:
shocked

This 'gospel' has really suffered. Not the same gospel Jesus left on his way out of this world; the power of God unto salvation for everyone that believed. I do not know if it is the same gospel that was recieved by John .G Lake, John Wesley, Smith Wigglesworth, Charles Finney, Katherine Kurma, Aimee Semple McPherson, Oral Roberts, etc.

Men who will lay hands on a crippled horse and it will run again, turn an entire Azuza street into tongues of revival and fire, carry deadly pathogens with bare hands and the organisms will die instantly, heal an entire village of smallpox through the power of faith. Hospitals and wheelchair services were closed up in locations they stayed.

A certain man while traveling stopped by a town in Ireland. He walked into a restaurant and ordered for a bottle of beer. The waiter laughed and said, a certain man named Charles Finney had a revival in this town 100 years ago and to this day, not a single alchohol has been sold in the town.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by AfroKnight: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kanye started this nonsense
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by OttHin: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Innoxxacs:
Praise to who please? Sagging trousers and I bet as high asf

Next pls

Next what
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

This 'gospel' has really suffered. Not the same gospel Jesus left on his way out of this world; the power of God unto salvation for everyone that believed. I do not know if it is the same gospel that was recieved by John .G Lake, John Wesley, Smith Wigglesworth, Charles Finney, Katherine Kurma, Aimee Semple McPherson, Oral Roberts, etc.

Men who will lay hands on a crippled horse and it will run again, turn an entire Azuza street into tongues of revival and fire, carry deadly pathogens with bare hands and the organisms will die instantly, heal an entire village of smallpox through the power of faith. Hospitals and wheelchair services were closed up in locations they stayed.

A certain man while traveling stopped by a town in Ireland. He walked into a restaurant and ordered for a bottle of beer. The waiter laughed and said, a certain man named Charles Finney had a revival in this town 100 years ago and to this day, not a single alchohol has been sold in the town.

Richdad

The true gospel has been bastardized by wanton men whose god is nothing but their bellies.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Aidejay(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Online born-againers person sing gospel praise worship dey shout person sing another thing they shout. Ahah! Can u pple be pleased? Can u pple be satisfied with anything? See as Dem dey comment like say na dia opinions person go use take enter heaven.
Zlatan sing ya tin, na so human beings dey.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by 12345baba(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Legendary indeed
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by 2shure: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2019
When you watch dino melaye singing and twisting naija man made gospel song on youtube. Does it mean he is high or drunk.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by fkj950ax(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Y'all just hypothetical about it all.
If he ain't saved according to your standards and opinion, does that mean he can't sing gospel songs?
That's why he ain't saved in the first place. You have used your righteous holiness to keep souls out of the church.
Jesus didn't come for you all. He came and he died for sinners.
You all need some counseling
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Mrtaye: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2019
jayextra:
Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Ibile...Kapaichumarimarichupako
grin grin
Pls is ayi zlatan's girlfriend,or why is he always yelling ayi
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by solmusdesigns: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2019
bIoodykiller:
shocked

lol..

upwork third,
fiverr fourth

grin grin you just might be my favourite troll afterall
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by bIoodykiller: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

lol..

upwork third,
fiverr fourth

grin grin you just might be my favourite troll afterall
[/s]
ok latifataaaaa grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Dagger111(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Christianity is the true religion of peace, you can't try this nonsense with the religion of awu subi lie and survive that month. Fem go declare war on your head.

I no mention any religion o, make anybody no come dey look for me, moreover I no even dey house set, I dey dominique place dey play ten ten

Nt funny, try something else.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by lloyds(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Christianity is the true religion of peace, you can't try this nonsense with the religion of awu subi lie and survive that month. Fem go declare war on your head.

I no mention any religion o, make anybody no come dey look for me, moreover I no even dey house set, I dey dominique place dey play ten ten

Before nko. Can't you see how daddy freeze attacks Christian leaders and yet not one christian will disturb him.

Its a tolerant and peaceful religion.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Dont hype the fool jare
Which one be Legendary,who give am Legend? He just dey shout ni,bcus he see chance to carry mic for once
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dagger111:

Nt funny, try something else.

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Legendary grin grin

Music weak me
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by jayextra(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mrtaye:

Pls is ayi zlatan's girlfriend,or why is he always yelling ayi
grin Lemme goan ask him,I'm coming
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by tck2000(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Richdad50 post=82534358] shocked

A man while traveling stopped by a town in Ireland. He walked into a restaurant and ordered for a bottle of beer. The waiter laughed and said, a certain man named Charles Finney had a revival in this town 100 years ago and to this day, not a single alchohol has been sold in the town.

[

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From OJB Jezreel's Wake Keeping & Service Of Songs / Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos / Caroline Danjuma Gives Out Her Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.