Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? (13317 Views)

Is It Encouraging For A Couple To Work In The Same Establishment? / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? by DisGuy: 2:38am On Dec 17, 2010
stereotype:

I didnt see ETB here. When I left in 2008, entry level was 3,000,000 naira per annum and I am sure there was no salary cut for their staff like some other banks so why are they not on the list?

My Wife works in ETB and this is her 3rd year there. She does not earn up to N3M. So it's either she's lying to me or your assertion is false.

na trouble u wan start so. . .
Re: Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? by DisGuy: 2:40am On Dec 17, 2010
I thought staff turnover and amount invested in staff training will be the best way to judge a good place to work plus the working environment/culture
Re: Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? by mordi4evah: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2010
[size=24pt]Word!!!![/size]
Re: Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? by Oluwa77: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
There is not bank that is best to work with. What i know is that bank can be better than one in terms how it is been administer and effectively manage to serve her staff and client.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Use Internationally Obtained Certificate To Work In Nigeria Civil Service? / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / What Is Your Biggest Career Challenge Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.