Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Hilarious Moment Lionel Messi Ignored Two Presenters At FIFA Best Awards(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Moment Lionel Messi Ignored Two Presenters At FIFA Best Awards(Photos) (1085 Views)

The Moment Lionel Messi Was Pronounced Winner Of The 2021 Ballon D'or Award / Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup / Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Moment Lionel Messi Ignored Two Presenters At FIFA Best Awards(Photos) by mysportdab: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Here is the hilarious moment Lionel Messi awkwardly ignored two presenters on the red carpet at Monday's FIFA The Best awards, MySportDab reports.

The Barcelona forward was named the Best Men's Player of the Year by fellow international captains, teammates, journalists and fans, but he wouldn't have been popular with two television presenters.

The pair of presenters caught Messi walking down the red carpet and looked to stop him with one saying 'here is Lionel Messi about to join us'

But Messi only wanted to walk and certainly did not join them.

It would potentially look ruder if it wasn't for the absolute comedy of saying he was joining you and then the realisation as one presenter says, "Lionel Messi has walked past." lol

Source: https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/09/hilarious-moment-lionel-messi-ignored.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Hilarious Moment Lionel Messi Ignored Two Presenters At FIFA Best Awards(Photos) by mysportdab: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Oo

Watch the Video HERE

Re: Hilarious Moment Lionel Messi Ignored Two Presenters At FIFA Best Awards(Photos) by Davash222(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
“here is Lionel Messi about to join us”

Believe me, this is the only reason Messi ignored them. Did Messi inform them he would be joining them? Aproko journalists!!
Re: Hilarious Moment Lionel Messi Ignored Two Presenters At FIFA Best Awards(Photos) by MJBOLT: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
messi should not accept MR NEW CHALLENGE dinner proposal because judging by his criminal records,he might poison messi's food.

Re: Hilarious Moment Lionel Messi Ignored Two Presenters At FIFA Best Awards(Photos) by Oluwatosin10(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2019
I don't think he understands english and even when allison was announced the best goalkeeper he did nt stand up until they translate it to him
Re: Hilarious Moment Lionel Messi Ignored Two Presenters At FIFA Best Awards(Photos) by fattprince(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oluwatosin10:
I don't think he understands english and even when allison was announced the best goalkeeper he did nt stand up until they translate it to him
Exactly what I think it is. I'm sure he didn't even know they were talking to him or about him. He didn't ignore them.

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo Reason For Snubbing Barca Poses Potential Problem For Man Utd / Ramos Reveals What He Really Thinks About Messi / Ronaldo Lost First Match Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.