Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

What To Do? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What To Do? (590 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do? by liquidator: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2010
I will be traveling to Europe to school in less than two months, I have an idle 6 million naira in my account, definitely I'm not sure i can take it along, Please advice what to do with it! I would have loved to buy some acres of land with it but I'm afraid no one will look after it when I'm gone.
Re: What To Do? by omega25red(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2010
yea ok idle 6 mil grin

why not change it into the money of the country you are going to and all you have to do is declear it when you enter the country. Are you going to stay in europe? i mean that money can help you manage till you find a permanent job if you dont have one already.
Re: What To Do? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
Fix with either gtbank, diamond or zenith&of course access bank
Re: What To Do? by liquidator: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2010
@Omega25read
Thanks, I can manage while i am there without touching the money

@Toba
If I fix it, like how much do you think it will yield after about 6 to 7 years?
Re: What To Do? by jaybee3(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2010
Buy a property (Flat) in ABJ
Rent it out and sell on if and when you return back
Re: What To Do? by liquidator: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ Jay bee
Do you really think 6million naira will buy a flat in Abuja of all city?
Re: What To Do? by jaybee3(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
Flat not house so hell yeah
I have a sister that bought about 3 within that price range. You just have to search well.
Re: What To Do? by liquidator: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2010
@jay bee
Thanks, I appreciate your contribution!

(1) (Reply)

is lancial delta useful in nigeria / Ghana Trip For Valentine / Dubai Visas Availiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.