Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,269 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) (39711 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
This literally brought tears to my eyes

Orphaned and no siblings.

Rest in peace Emmanuel

3 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
This sniper of a thing has done countless harm. I see no good in it. Nafdac are doing nothing to enforce it's ban. Those involved in manufacturing and marketing it should all be prosecuted

3 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
One less coward to share this country with..
Good riddance..

Can you handle what he is facing...

4 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
Madmonk grin

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by akingbatope: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
IS NOT EASY TO BE A ORPHAN HERE IN NIGERIA,SO TOUCHING BRO,RIP

3 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by akingbatope: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Maryclaire1:
The rate at which Nigerians take their life is becoming alarming embarassed
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Willie2015: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
kunmiiii:
That young lad must have felt so alone in the world without any emotional support system and affection from loved ones, you can't even begin to imagine the psychological torture he must have been enduring all these years, don't call anyone a coward until you walk a mile in their shoes.

Joseph was sold into slavery at age 17....
Became a ruler at age 30.....
Moses left Egypt into the wilderness around age 40....
Came back to led Gods people out of Egypt by age 80...
David was an adolescent when he was commissioned as king....
and yet live from one cave to another cave till he became king at 30....
Abraham waited for 25 years to get a son..
Life often follows a sequence of promise, excitement, waiting, doubtful,testing, refining, reinforcement and eventual fulfillment
Instant gratification and impatience have become hallmarks of our society.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Only shall I behold and see the reward of the wicked

Either you are a coward or things aren't the way you portray them to be.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by meetmeonline: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
'
'
'
'
Your dad deposited over 5m x 100 sperms into your mum (if he made love just 100x after your elder one) before you won the lottery that brought you into this world. If you beat over 500million (potential) people to be on earth, how do you think the first runner up, (ie the sperm just behind you) will feel, how hard do you think he/she will cry for having worked so hard yet you won by chance.
'
Now ask yourself do you think any condition, any dissapointment, any failure or any pain will ever make him/her leave this earth if eventually given the opportunity to replace you in your teen?
'
Can you imagine how he/she will feel looking from heaven an seeing you trying to waste the chance that should have been his/hers?
'
When you want to drink it, just remember you won a race of existence you will never be able to win again both in spirit and flesh "1 chance in a billion". If you were to join the line again, forget it, you can never make it back to earth even after a million tries let alone 1billion.
'

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..

It's obvious that you're retard3d..

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by kenx1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why bro, i'm an orphan 2 i know it hurts but bro when there is life there is hope

I'm a pure example bro!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Olaolex: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
phkka1:
Buhari why now?
how does this concern Buhari?
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
you are a cow grin

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Projectwriter: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mother is gone
Sisters' followed up. Who should he live for?

In Kaptain's word: 'mama don die, abeg who you wan flex?"

God bless us all
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
I feel so heart broken. There is always a way better than suicide. God have mercy.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by meetmeonline: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
This sniper of a thing has done countless harm. I see no good in it. Nafdac are doing nothing to enforce it's ban. Those involved in manufacturing and marketing it should all be prosecuted
'
'
It's a complete waste of paper to publish the ban of sniper, there are 1million other things that you can put into the mouth (alone) that can take one's life, even faster!

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Black race is evil. See how some demons are blaming people who commit suicide for being cowards. Do you know how many successful people have told me they tried killing themselves? When your father joins an occult and you grow up like an agric chicken, you talk trash. Spits!!

3 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by blanket6560(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
[s]One less coward to share this country with..
Good riddance..[/s]
may your family feel d pain of depression too.....
Hole
Just look at who is typing COWARD..
i feel sorry for your generation...

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
just pray depression don't knock at ur door, people like u are the real coward we have in the world..... U only come here to type nonsense when u can't face ur challenges without complaining
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by eldervine: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
Maybe you are not a coward but we would have seen what would have happened to your courage if you lost everything

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
jarawa:
Poor vision....
Occult grand master and demons rooming Nigeria grin
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by kunmiiii: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Willie2015:

Joseph was sold into slavery at age 17....
Became a ruler at age 30.....
Moses left Egypt into the wilderness around age 40....
Came back to led Gods people out of Egypt by age 80...
David was an adolescent when he was commissioned as king....
and yet live from one cave to another cave till he became king at 30....
Abraham waited for 25 years to get a son..
Life often follows a sequence of promise, excitement, waiting, doubtful,testing, refining, reinforcement and eventual fulfillment
Instant gratification and impatience have become hallmarks of our society.
And you concluded the young man was impatient and yearning for instant gratification because he took his life People are depressed for several reasons and not necessarily because of riches and gold, you might never have to deal with his circumstances in this lifetime and will never understand how losing an entire family can take a toll on a naive young man's state of mind, So stop referencing fascinating stories culled from the bible and ponder on the reality the young lad had to contend with.

6 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mykel51:
You passed through a lot bro...but suicide was not the best option... JESUS loves you ... It's a pity our youths resort to suicide when they should to prayers
I wish prayers work the way they're been recommended. Life in Nigeria is different for an orphan. I know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Very touching voice note. I will not condemn you nor judge GOD knows the best but I pray GOD will have mercy on you. Good night bro
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by 56michael(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
U have no idea wat depression means ,if u do u won't just vomit d nonsense u just vomit now

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Wheezy123(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..

In as much as you purposely typed this, then i declare u pass through what he passed through.. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..

Are for Real

Who sold ur brain

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by mozona(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
i still dont understand... God should just help us
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by skukimania(f): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..

As if you would have been braver than him if you were in his shoes. undecided
Suicide is really not an option but I can't blame this guy oh. Chai!
It's not easy being an ophan without siblings too in this present Nigeria.
If one is going through depression and have loved ones around one, especially one's Mother, it can go a long way to overcoming it.
RIP dear.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
kelvindj98:

U may be the next coward, cos it's obvious u're a frustrated fella.
I disagree with u, sometimes people that gave up don't really know how close they to their destiny. Yeah it painful that he lost all members of his family but suicide isn't the best option. God has reason of keep him alive, he should have hang on and wait upon the Lord.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by rtl123: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
things happen and shit happen. is hard to tell, sometimes society has played a role, it can happen to anybody, i have contemplated suicide many times but the hope of living and the fear of death scare the shit out of me. people say suicide is an act of cowardice, yes in some sense but anyone that got to point of taking is on life has conquered the greatest fear of man. Death is only a transition but when we do not allow nature to take it course and do it our own then there is a problem. conquer your fear, face life, love fate, appreciate life, do not take the least resistance, love your is the greatest gift of mother nature. we need all of us think before you act cause somehow if you can hold on just a little more patience, mother nature will come to your aid.

RIP bro...
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
I saw one red brt bus with sniper advert on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / US Customs Seizes $15,860 Undeclared Cash From Nigerian Couple / Court Sentences Paul Owne To 104 Years In Prison Over 9 Missing Kano Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.