Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,906 members, 7,912,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action (1015 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice Before Enter In To Deep. / Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Isaacnj: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2019
I have been dating this lady for a while now for years, long story short we are at the point we are both struggling to gain a stable job. But money is not the problem we don't have financial issue though we've had to be broke once in a while.

The main gist we quarrel everyday these days we get to disagree on so many things, nobody is accepting to be at fault and most of all she act irritated once we have these issues, she avoids my call. I don't know if I am too possessive but she seriously do not respect me. She always point out that I am not her spec she just fell in love with me, she doesn't see me manly.

I want something permanent with this lady should I end this now or it is just premature mind set.

Please nairalanders your opinion I need to decide
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by donstan18: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Isaacnj:
But she seriously do not respect me. She always point out that I am not her spec she just fell in love with me, she doesn't see me manly.
This is enough reason for a reasonable man to opt out from such situationship.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by jospepper(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2019
She told you point blank that you are not her spec, does that not mean anything to you? Haba bro.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Isaacnj: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2019
jospepper:
She told you point blank that you are not her spec, does that not mean anything to you? Haba bro.

But she claims that she still loves me, that she is just telling me. That she fell in love and she knew what she needed was in me not in physic
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by drmikeadams(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Isaacnj:
I have been dating this lady for a while now for years, long story short we are at the point we are both struggling to gain a stable job. But money is not the problem we don't have financial issue though we've had to be broke once in a while.

The main gist we quarrel everyday these days we get to disagree on so many things, nobody is accepting to be at fault and most of all she act irritated once we have these issues, she avoids my call. I don't know if I am too possessive but she seriously do not respect me. She always point out that I am not her spec she just fell in love with me, she doesn't see me manly.

I want something permanent with this lady should I end this now or it is just premature mind set.

grin grin

Please continue with d bus taking u to gombe,meanwhile ur heading to lagos grin dont tell driver to reverse oo,,continue going to gombe

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2019
jospepper:
As simple as that statement is our friend is still asking to continue or not.

My advice is that you should not leave since you don't have the sense to decipher your place value in the life of that lady.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Isaacnj: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Please continue with d bus taking u to gombe,meanwhile ur heading to lagos grin dont tell driver to revise oo,,continue going to gombe

Come clean I don't get
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by drmikeadams(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Isaacnj:

Come clean I don't get
grin grin please leave that lady asap
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Isaacnj: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2019
I can not totally rule out that she has made positive impacts in my life we enjoy each others company. Jus that she acts weird when we fall out
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by jospepper(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Isaacnj:

But she claims that she still loves me, that she is just telling me. That she fell in love and she knew what she needed was in me not in physic
how can you love someone and not have respect for them? I feel love and respect go together.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Both of you are struggling to get stable jobs and you expect the lady to be lovely and happy, com'on bro.
It's obvious the girl is frustrated by both your financial conditions and women aren't designed to handle certain pressures.
Try and get a job or acquire a skill to make ends meet. Love and poverty never mix just like oil and water.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by luvyaself95(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2019
Opt out immediate effect.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Isaacnj: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2019
J111333:
Both of you are struggling to get stable jobs and you expect the lady to be lovely and happy, com'on bro.
It's obvious the girl is frustrated by both your financial conditions and women aren't designed to handle certain pressures.
Try and get a job or acquire a skill to make ends meet. Love and poverty never mix just like oil and water.

Are your saying all would still be attributed to money. So if the money starts coming we will be cool
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Common op dont give up ooo, she must succumb. You are the man here tongue
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2019
Isaacnj:

Are your saying all would still be attributed to money. So if the money starts coming we will be cool
No, it's not all about money but money is the head of any household. Hardship can change a woman, trust me.
No matter how good a wife is today, the day she becomes the breadwinner of her home especially when the man is not making enough efforts, she will change. Your girl is still that lovely girlfriend you used to know, it's just that lack of good means of livelihood is gradually taking her into depression but you're not aware of it yet. Women are easily prey to bad effects of hardship and failures.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by lilmax(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2019
She always point out that I am not her spec she just fell in love with me, she doesn't see me manly.

You're stupid, sorry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by shege45: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Isaacnj:

please dump that lady. No one should be with you dur to condition or out of pity
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Larryfest(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2019
What else do you want naa she already told you that you are not are spec which directly or indirectly says you are just an assistant boyfriend, BTW wats with guys on NL acting like dis like babes don finish for naija or something?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action by Homeboiy: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Isaacnj:

What's love?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Marry You!! / I Don't Know If This Is The Right Place To Post This Savagery / The Moment An Angry Woman Rams Car Onto A Cheating Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.