Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,023 members, 7,899,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. (3686 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Why do U think like an idiot.
My pops is a very hardworking man with interest in all sector of the economy. He has NEVER taken any dime from anyone. Not a penny from anyone. He himself was a poor kid who rose to success and lives way below his means. He is Not a politician neither does he do any illegal work so how are we part of the problem of the country. Weyrey wa Lori e gannnnn. U just sat behind Ur keyboard and type shit about people. I wasn't even bragging , we just sharing real life experiences here. Do U know how many billionaires are on this forum. Do U know how many successful people are here. Na because of ediots like U they won't share their success story. Every job I have done, I have excelled well and I deserve the promotion.
Ofcourse the way you write reinforces what I have said earlier about you. Your inability to comprehend my assertion learns credence to the fact that you probably are over indulged and thats not my problem.

I do have a right to air my opinion, if it doesnt seat well with you well, truth hurts so get used to hearing that occasionally .

You need to look up the word Nepotism, and thats reason Nigeria is the way it is...
Re: 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. by LyfeJennings(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Ofcourse the way you write reinforces what I have said earlier about you. Your inability to comprehend my assertion learns credence to the fact that you probably are over indulged and thats not my problem.

I do have a right to air my opinion, if it doesnt seat well with you well, truth hurts so get used to hearing that occasionally .

You need to look up the word Nepotism, and thats reason Nigeria is the way it is...

I do not need to comprehend your assertion. When God give Money, neglect your kids. Leave them. Keep airing your opinion o. So long U know U will practice what U preach. U either from a poor home or U simply a bitter soul. The same way life is here na so e be world over. Why did Trump not neglect Ivanka? Why did he place Jared in such a position. When God give U money, after education, neglect your kids o. No look their face at all. Oniranu ara galatia

1 Like

Re: 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. by healthserve(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Hi bro.
Re: 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
healthserve:

Hi bro.
Sir... smiley
Re: 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. by healthserve(m): 1:33am On Oct 08, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Sir... smiley

Why did this lady deactivate na embarassed
Re: 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2019
healthserve:

Why did this lady deactivate na embarassed
I am just noticing that...
Re: 36, With 295k Acct Bal About To Get Married And Have No Accommodation Yet. by healthserve(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2019
calgaryFriend:

I am just noticing that...

Oh. Ouch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? / ‘my Wife Attempted To Kill Me After I Caught Her In Bed With A Lover’ / Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.