Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,521 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Enough Is Enough. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Is Enough. (5809 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Aft nairalanders,
It has come to my attention and that of many others that a certain moniker has taken up the duty of writing miseducations for the females here.....

I wont type who but i'll assume you all know.

......anyways, the few post we've seen lack what i would call substance. Im a female and i will stand by any sister out there who wants to fight for the cause but i wont support miss....sted. For a leader, who's suppose to represent the females here, she isnt doing a good job.

Rekhina, dear i'll try my best to come up with purplepill write ups. Using facts and logic rather than sentiments and violence. I know how much youre supporting her but its not working.

I dont have much free time anymore but at least once in a week, i'll try to drop something down tongue

I like the concept of the title but i'll name mine, "the circle", rather. The reason for this movement, the reason i've chosen to take up the responsibility is not to compete with u.bunja's miseducation... Continue

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Afterall the idea behind them are quite thoughtful, a man rendering advice to his brothers. The problem there though is that the females dont get that MOTHERLY care. We find ourselves in toxic relationships, with lying partners. We fall victims of player boys etc.

And even the society at large has its way of caging women. Of setting various rules to which we have to follow even if it leads to a path away from us. In terms of career, education and all that. The circle will be a beacon of light that will direct the females. Its motto will be, "LOVING YOURSELF"

Its a way of saying we can find complete happiness within ourselves. That as circles, we are whole. Not pies with missing pieces.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Either ways. As both genders coexist so can we, female and male miseducations. Afterall our respective writeups both have one aim, to help both genders overcome the hurdles of life. Although my tree has branches grin cause i wont be dealing with romance only but other aspects of a lady's life.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Stand down

4 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by BlueAir: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
And the petty fights and movement increases. ..

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
ericsmith:
Stand down
its not a competition dear. I have no problem with the red pill neither the blue. So purple, a mix of both. Besides after a terrible relationship, i want to help women through the darkness...

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
BlueAir:
angry Why take it as a fight? Have i ever attacked an ALPHA male? There are a couple here i admire. Enough of this.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
its funny how the men are taking it. Why not give someone a chance. A women tries something and shes shut down before she can type a word. Typical.

Anyways, its not a stand off between both sexes. If you guys want i'll leave and let missghhosted take over. Blueair is that it?
Re: Enough Is Enough. by MiVida(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Either ways. As both genders coexist so can we, female and male miseducations. Afterall our respective writeups both have one aim, to help both genders overcome the hurdles of life. Although my tree has branches grin cause i wont be dealing with romance only but other aspects of a lady's life.

kiss
young miss, as you're advising them on how to tackle these issues, also advice them to learn how to shut their legs n open only to one man they are committed to if really they must have sex.

I hate cheating, with my whole heart.

Please try finding them a solution to this if you have one.

As for your version of miseducations, I have no problem with that cos I'm always myself.

Stay safe.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
MiVida:
young miss, as you're advising them on how to tackle these issues, also advice them to learn how to shut their legs n open only to one man they are committed to if really they must have sex.

I hate cheating, with my whole heart.
no problem. Me too wink it's more, self betterment.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by OlawaleBammie: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
In either case of blackivy29 and a certain ubunja.....

All i see is PA. ISAAC Bolarinwa Olayiwola Chukwudi NEWTON (JP) Third Law of Motion in display

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Martinez39(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Aft nairalanders,
It has come to my attention and that of many others that a certain moniker has taken up the duty of writing miseducations for the females here.....

......anyways, the few post we've seen lack what i would call substance. Im a female and i will stand by any sister out there who wants to fight for the cause but i wont support miss....sted. For a leader, who's suppose to represent the females here, she isnt doing a good job.
Of course, the female miseducations by missghosted was dead on arrival. It lack substance, had nothing meaningful to offer, and promoted brutality against men and dehumanisation of men.

Rekhina, dear i'll try my best to come up with purplepill write ups. Using facts and logic rather than sentiments and violence. I know how much youre supporting her but its not working.
You all are the same. So you refer to Rekhina as "dear"? If ubunja had written what missghosted wrote and I supported him like Rekhina supported missghosted, the title of misogynist and sexist would forever follow us like a dark cloud that never goes away. Why hasn't the same happened to missghosted and Rekhina? Why are they not slammed by the females here as misandrists and sexists? Why haven't they been ostracised and asked to tender an apology to men?

I dont have much free time anymore but at least once in a week, i'll try to drop something down tongue
We will be waiting.

I like the concept of the title but i'll name mine, "the circle", rather. The reason for this movement, the reason i've chosen to take up the responsibility is not to compete with u.bunja's miseducation... Continue
It's still a competition. The female miseducations failed woefully and this is a regrouping to launch something better. I will however give you the benefit of doubt and await your first write up.

6 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Martinez39(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Afterall the idea behind them are quite thoughtful, a man rendering advice to his brothers. The problem there though is that the females dont get that MOTHERLY care. We find ourselves in toxic relationships, with lying partners. We fall victims of player boys etc.
grin Anyway, I await your miseducation — the circle.

And even the society at large has its way of caging women. Of setting various rules to which we have to follow even if it leads to a path away from us. In terms of career, education and all that.
Lol. Victim hood mentality. As a challenge, can you support this with specific examples? grin

The circle will be a beacon of light that will direct the females. Its motto will be, "LOVING YOURSELF"
Okay. Women already love themselves even to the extent of cleverly using men as utilities to meet their needs and wants. Anyway, I await your miseducations.

Its a way of saying we can find complete happiness within ourselves. That as circles, we are whole. Not pies with missing pieces.
grin for the umpteenth time, I await your miseducations.

5 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martinez39
rekhina is a dear, because she's dear. Before you point fingers, qoute me anywhere i've attacked u.bunja's miseducation and any of your writeups? I hate when you guys generalize rather. Women are this, women are that? You havent come in contact with every lady to make such bias statements. Women have flaws, agreed, but who doesnt. Judging and labelling an entire gender because of the sins of one unfaithful ex is simply wrong.

Dont categorize me please. Im an individual with my own qualities.

Its not a war. Stop assuming it is. I created a thread and the first thing you guys did was to attack me. I have no qualms with neither you nor any alpha. All long as the feelings mutual. Is it?
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
its not a competition dear. I have no problem with the red pill neither the blue. So purple, a mix of both. Besides after a terrible relationship, i want to help women through the darkness...

Gud to know , as long as it not a competition ..anything educative or empowering is a welcome idea ... who knws we guys might learn or even support. yeah we can support
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Martinez39(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
its funny how the men are taking it. Why not give someone a chance. A women tries something and shes shut down before she can type a word. Typical.

Anyways, its not a stand off between both sexes. If you guys want i'll leave and let missghhosted take over. Blueair is that it?
No one is stopping you from writing your miseducations except you want to stop yourself. Toughen up and do what you have to do. When ubunja started, he was attacked and shamed on all sides by females but he continued. No one owes you an encouragement or support, either you are ready or not. Toughen up and grow some thick skin.

7 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martinez39:
grin Anyway, I await your miseducation — the circle.

Lol. Victim hood mentality. As a challenge, can you support this with specific examples? grin

Okay. Women already love themselves even to the extent of cleverly using men as utilities to meet their needs and wants. Anyway, I await your miseducations.

grin for the umpteenth time, I await your miseducations.
that victim hood phrase, i'll ignore. but i will defend myself, but not here. That will be my first topic. Thanks for giving me a subject.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martinez39:
No one is stopping you from writing your miseducations except you want to stop yourself. Toughen up and do what you have to do. When ubunja started, he was attacked and shamed on all sides by females but he continued. No one owes you an encouragement or support, either you are ready or not. Toughen up and grow some thick skin.
thanks.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:

Funny how y'all will create a thing n want out of it. It's like imagining God creating the world n becoming scared of it n wants out. Don't fool yourself mate. Be you, do you, n let he who loves you love you. Forget all this red pill, blue pill and purple pill. Once a red pill man sees a girl worthy of his love, everything about the red pill becomes dust.

Modified.

I'm still taking my red pill till the day I die.

6 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Aft nairalanders,

Oh sweery pls ,tell me who is it secretly pls........because I don't know ? grin
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Funmmyastic: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
tongue Yeah go girl.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

Funny how y'all will create a thing n want out of it. It's like imagining God creating the world n becoming scared of it n wants out. Don't fool yourself mate. Be you, do you, n let he who loves you love you. Forget all this red pill, blue pill and purple pill. Once a red pill man sees a girl worthy of his love, everything about the red pill becomes dust.
you dont understand me then. My post has nothing to do with romance. Thats a tiny piece of it. Its a girl help girl thread that deals with lifting sisters up. My last relationship was a mess. Heartbreak and depression. It was my first. The person/moniker who helped me out was an alphamale here bigmic111. Who i owe much to. He helped me love myself and i want to help others too. U.bunja's helping you guys. The females need a shoulder too.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Rekhina(f): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Aft nairalanders,

That's the spirit ,We ladies aren't just a useless soul in a shite hole ,but a being of wonders !
They said is a game ,let's play the game .
Women rules men psychologically, nervously , embroidically , spiritually and in the secret of the mind while they rule ceremonially in the house and politics nyamah grin
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
you dont understand me then. My post has nothing to do with romance. Thats a tiny piece of it. Its a girl help girl thread that deals with lifting sisters up. My last relationship was a mess. Heartbreak and depression. It was my first. The person/moniker who helped me out was an alphamale here bigmic111. Who i owe much to. He helped me love myself and i want to help others too. U.bunja's helping you guys. The females need a shoulder too.

That's good. I won't lie. As much as guys out there who's going through shit called relationship there are equal females too.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:

Oh sweery pls ,tell me who is it secretly pls........because I don't know ? grin
wink i'll let you in on it
Re: Enough Is Enough. by blinking001(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
BlueAir:
Insecurity at its peak. grin grin
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Martinez39(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blackivy29:
Martinez39
rekhina is a dear, because she's dear. Before you point fingers, qoute me anywhere i've attacked u.bunja's miseducation and any of your writeups? I hate when you guys generalize rather. Women are this, women are that? You havent come in contact with every lady to make such bias statements. Women have flaws, agreed, but who doesnt. Judging and labelling an entire gender because of the sins of one unfaithful ex is simply wrong.
This is not a competition. You claim you are not competing yet its written all over your write up. Whether you supported or condemned ubunja is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with anything here. The main thing is why haven't you called out and harshly condemned missghosted and Rekhina for their misandry and promotion of violence against men? Would you be so nice to a misogynist and promoter of violence against women? What would you think of those that support female genital mutilation?

Dont categorize me please. Im an individual with my own qualities.

Its not a war. Stop assuming it is. I created a thread and the first thing you guys did was to attack me. I have no qualms with neither you nor any alpha. All long as the feelings mutual. Is it?
Until you do the right, you are no different from missghosted and Rekhina. Perhaps, you aren't outspoken but just being passive like many. I await your miseducations.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:
That's the spirit ,We ladies aren't just a useless soul in a shite hole ,but a being of wonders !
They said is a game ,let's play the game .
Women rules men psychologically, nervously , embroidically , spiritually and in the secret of the mind while they rule ceremonially in the house and politics nyamah grin

Not a man who's gone wild. Who's lost all ability to love again. As love is the platform for deceit

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

That's good. I won't lie. As much as guys out there who's going through shit called relationship there are equal females too.
thanks.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by Omar09(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
[/quote]Until you do the right, you are no different from missghosted and Rekhina. Perhaps, you aren't outspoken but just being passive like many. I await your miseducations.[/quote]

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martinez39:
This is not a competition. You claim you are not competing yet its written all over your write up. Whether you supported or condemned ubunja is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with anything here. The main thing is why haven't you called out and harshly condemned missghosted and Rekhina for their misandry and promotion of violence against men? Who you be so nice to a misogynist and promoter of violence against women? What would you think of those that support female genital mutilation?

Until you do the right, you are no different from missghosted and Rekhina. Perhaps, you aren't outspoken but just being passive like many. I await your miseducations.
i did. I called out missghosted post are lacking substance. And told rekhina against supporting her.
Re: Enough Is Enough. by lilmax(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Purple pill?

Who be this one again? grin

What's happening to NL? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With My Pastor Friend's Wife !!! / What Is Going On Here? [viewer Discretion] / Prostitution On Imessage, Tinder And Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.