Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Video Editing Task For A Client - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Video Editing Task For A Client (263 Views)

Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Editing Task For A Client by generaltop123: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
I need an experienced and affordable video editor who can come over to our office in Ikeja to help us edit some videos we shot recently. The videos are behind the scene clips and promotional videos. We will provide the video editing brief and expect the work to be completed in our office within one or two days. Please provide your contact details and past work/portfolio if you are available to assist.

If a good job is done, I aim to work with the person in a long term. There will also be a need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

Drop your contact details and your portfolio links below for further discussion.
Re: Video Editing Task For A Client by adab86(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Am Ajayi Shedrach. Am an editor 08130425906
Re: Video Editing Task For A Client by generaltop123: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hello Ajayi Shedrach please attach the link to your portfolio
Re: Video Editing Task For A Client by komzy589(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2019
generaltop123:
I need an experienced and affordable video editor who can come over to our office in Ikeja to help us edit some videos we shot recently. The videos are behind the scene clips and promotional videos. We will provide the video editing brief and expect the work to be completed in our office within one or two days. Please provide your contact details and past work/portfolio if you are available to assist.

If a good job is done, I aim to work with the person in a long term. There will also be a need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

Drop your contact details and your portfolio links below for further discussion.

Good day
I'm interested.
Contact me komzy589@gmail.com
Re: Video Editing Task For A Client by generaltop123: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2019
komzy589:

Good day
I'm interested.
Contact me komzy589@gmail.com

please attach the link to your portfolio or you drop your Whatsapp number. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Average Four Year-old Child Asks Over Four Hundred Questions A Day. / . / I Wanna Make Some Cash. HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.