Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta (31193 Views)

Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Legendguru: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by shineeye1: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
tunary:
I support the stabber and brother in-law. If you are a man and your fellow man tries to woo ur wife you will understand better. you fork my wife you die

Only foolish moronic men like this one kill because of wife! From their foolish graves, after they have been sentenced to death, their wretched spirits will be counting the number of men that will be ravishing their so-called wives. Abi you think say the woman go stop fvcking because you die?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
U don't go to her houz.everybody knows dat.
Rip sha
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by nicepoker101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Which one Is true.
Same story. Different versions. But all are true grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by WilliamsNedd: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
airminem:
Man electricuted when trying to steal from a transformer in delta.
Man stabbed to death by a house wife in delta.
Man drinks sniper pesticide in delta.

My question is how many men are still gonna die untimely in delta

You are maddd
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
adonis89:
If he was trying to woo somebody's wife, it serves him right. I haven't slept with somebody's wife and wont do such so if any one tries it with mine will die. This is wat i said in other thread and ppl were quoting me showing thrash
You better take it easy. Nothing is worth dying for.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Kokaine(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah! She must be a very good woman for inviting someone who made romantic approach to her into her home.

P.S. I'm not trying to justify what the husband did.
i think she was part of the plan. Maybe she only believed they will beat him up and let him go, but was surprised by their ulterior motives
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by princetg: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
tongue sad one
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Impecca(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Juban:
[sub]But you have not said anything about a man that is not ashamed to stalk a married woman even to her husband house. tongue tongue
The story is misleading and incomplete!!

How sure are u that ur new girlfriend is single?? C'mon Not all the ladies agree that they are married. Some enjoy the wooing while it last. Just pray not to fall victim of what u don't know about.

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by mikesworld(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
These are two brothers that killed Mr Pius Ukrakpo at Oil road Jeddo in Okpe Local area of Delta State Last Tuesday
GistmoreNG:
A man, Mr. Pius Ukrakpo, was on Tuesday stabbed to death by the husband and brother-in-law of a married woman identified as Mama Ejime.

They alleged that the late Ukrakpo had purportedly made romantic approach to Mama Ejime.

A source had revealed that Ukrakpo met his death at hospital road in Jeddo community, Okpe local government area of Delta State when the said Mama Ejime invited him to her house without knowing his killer had laid ambush.

The source said Ukrakpo was shocked when he saw Mama Ejime’s husband and his brother coming out from their hiding.

They allegedly stabbed and poured pepper on him until they confirmed he was no longer breathing.

His assailants were said to have locked the house’s burglary proof, frustrating all attempt by the deceased to seek for help.

It was gathered that he died before neighbours could come to his rescue while Mama Ejime was said to have escaped.

Her husband and his brother were however handed over to the Orerokpe Police Division with the assistance of the Jeddo Community Vigilante.

All attempts to confirm incident from the Delta State Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO) failed, as he could not be reached for comments.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/man-stabbed-to-death-for-wooing-house-wife-in-delta/amp/

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
athaboi:
Why woo somebody's wife

How can we be sure that he was aware that she is still presently married to one murderer? I'm sure that he wouldn't have gone to that house if he knew that it was her husband's house not to talk of entering it
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by SolarHub(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
RIP
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah! She must be a very good woman for inviting someone who made romantic approach to her into her home.

P.S. I'm not trying to justify what the husband did.

She shouldn't have done that because she didn't need it. Now, she, her husband and brother in law will face murder charges and conspiracy to commit murder. Death sentence is sure for all of them
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Omengboji: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
What account will he render to his creator for such shameful death. Anu. Pls let d woman get her own fare share so that she won't think through d anus next time. Ndi ara
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by zionic(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mama Ejime will be used outside the prison.
She might be pregnant for another man not.papa Ejime.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by shineeye1: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
One foool gone, two more fools to follow!

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
mayweather145:
Serves him right jare ! My Dad always warn us to stay clear of people's wive. if e don be person wive leave am abeg , we have million of single women out there. I mean nobody like his wive to be messed with . imagine if its your wife someone is sleeping with or 'wooing' as it is in this case how would you feel ? Stay clear of people wives it can lead to injury or death.

You're being a little bit cold, we're talking about human live here. Did killing him justify what he did which was paying visit to a house wife? Are you sure he had that information and still went ahead to meet her right inside her husband room?
A bachelor was murdered last year right inside his house because a married woman had been paying her regular visits from another community. Unknown to the man that she was a married woman because she told him that she was yet to marry. The youth from the husband community traced her to the man's house and beat him to death.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by airminem(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
WilliamsNedd:

You are maddd
Buhari doesnt shock me anymore, nor foes as you or deltans
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by wealth2al(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Etiyeokwe:
Currently in Jeddo. This thing happened in oil road...though next to hospital road.

The information I got this morning was that the deceased was caught making love with the woman in her matrimonial home.

The information here States that the deceased was invited by the woman, meaning that he was lured by the woman while her husband and his brother laid ambush.

Something is wrong somewhere...

Some women are the devil's chief apprentice, such as this.Mama Ejime. She effectively sent three family men to their doom in a single day.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Deltatoto: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Emperor2463:
You go leave fine girls you go talk say na married woman you won do, nawa for some people
d woman I’m sleeping with currently is 7 months pregnant sometimes na those bad work Dey sweet pass.but don’t do it in a hotel my house even d woman husband no fit cross gate.all my cars are tinted u won’t see ur wife inside.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
mayweather145:
Serves him right jare ! My Dad always warn us to stay clear of people's wive . if e don be person wive leave am abeg , we have million of single women out there. I mean nobody like his wive to be messed with . imagine if its your wife someone is sleeping with or 'wooing' as it is in this case how would you feel ? Stay clear of people wives it can lead to injury or death.
Thanks for the announcements!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
BabaIbo:
Chai, he died for pussy?
At least, he died for something! But, some people died for nothing!

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by BigBashiru: 3:42am On Sep 26, 2019
maasoap:

You're being a little bit cold, we're talking about human live here. Did killing him justify what he did which was paying visit to a house wife? Are you sure he had that information and still went ahead to meet her right inside her husband room?
A bachelor was murdered last year right inside his house because a married woman had been paying her regular visits from another community. Unknown to the man that she was a married woman because she told him that she was yet to marry. The youth from the husband community traced her to the man's house and beat him to death.

Toxic masculinity is the issue. Men are toxic. The conduct of men is disgraceful!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by fortune1968: 3:56am On Sep 26, 2019
This is what illiteracy can cause . Somebody woo your wife , what's the necessity of baiting him to kill ? How did the woman present herself B4 a man could woo her ?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by fortune1968: 4:15am On Sep 26, 2019
mayweather145:
Serves him right jare ! My Dad always warn us to stay clear of people's wive . if e don be person wive leave am abeg , we have million of single women out there. I mean nobody like his wive to be messed with . imagine if its your wife someone is sleeping with or 'wooing' as it is in this case how would you feel ? Stay clear of people wives it can lead to injury or death.
Serves him right ? You should be very careful with your thoughts and actions because thoughts like this may send you to prison or gallow .For any reason , you don't take laws into your hands .The intruder could had been punished by the law or state if he had reported the matter to police . Now , wait ,let's face reality , Is baba Ejime still the husband of the woman now that he may live the rest of his life in prison ? please , never get yourself into problems because of ANY WOMAN or anything .Change your thinking .

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Mraproko1: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Etiyeokwe:
Currently in Jeddo. This thing happened in oil road...though next to hospital road.

The information I got this morning was that the deceased was caught making love with the woman in her matrimonial home.

The information here States that the deceased was invited by the woman, meaning that he was lured by the woman while her husband and his brother laid ambush.

Thanks for the correction it was oil road where my shop is not hospital road, the said mama Ejime has records of promiscuity only that I can say she has ran out from their home to follow another man there was also a a scene were I witness her and her husband having a heated argument she told the husband publicly she don't want the marriage, the husband knelt down and was begging her. Eye witness said the deceased was having a drink close to mama Ejimes house at around 10pm and got a call from the said mama Ejime to come and help her start generator surprisingly papa Ejime walks in with his brother from outting and pour pepper on him and stabbed him.

Now let's ask ourselves some questions
Was the deceased caught on top mama Ejime?a big no because the deceased was still well dressed as at time of death so it can't be alleged he was having sex with her.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by Mraproko1: 5:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the correction it was oil road where my shop is not hospital road, the said mama Ejime has records of promiscuity only that I can say she has ran out from their home to follow another man there was also a a scene were I witness her and her husband having a heated argument she told the husband publicly she don't want the marriage, the husband knelt down and was begging her. Eye witness said the deceased was having a drink close to mama Ejimes house at around 10pm and got a call from the said mama Ejime to come and help her start generator surprisingly papa Ejime walks in with his brother from outting and pour pepper on him and stabbed him.

Now let's ask ourselves some questions
Was the deceased caught on top mama Ejime?a big no because the deceased was still well dressed as at time of death so it can't be alleged he was having sex with her.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by BabaIbo: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2019
justbusy:
At least, he died for something! But, some people died for nothing!

LoL, you're not wrong tho grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta by elonize(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Etiyeokwe:

I tire o,nobi every news online u go believe

How Cultists Killed Eze Nwah-Onuh, 105-Year-Old Traditional Ruler In Enugu State / Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo / Man Bites Off Female Co-tenant’s Finger After Severe Beating By Her (pic)